PART I: 9

"Hello, baby,"

Bo Hyun Ahn smirked removing his mask. 

"Haven't I told you not to follow me around?" Eui's eyes turned dark watching his hands trace the rim of the coffee cup he had brought. She wasn't scared, she was used to it.

"Oh please baby, I'm not that obsessed, I was with a client just now and noticed your date run away, remember I told you, everyone runs away from you, especially after they hear the truth"

"It was nothing like that, you better go away or I'll tell my brothers," Eui glared leaning front looking dead into his eyes.

"You know right, they are the BTS" She whispered as he stiffened but he let out a chuckle. 

"You won't though, you're too scared they will know who you truly are," he said with a wicked smile.

"What makes you think I care about them?" Eui leaned back scoffing.

"Oh but you do though, Namjoon and Hoseok, aren't they your best buddies?" Hyun laughed. 

Eui remained silent staring outside the window. Hyun observed her silently with a small nasty smirk. He always liked her, from the time he laid eyes on her when they were just eight. But she didn't and her resistance towards him made him grow obsessed with her. 

"They will never love you, you don't deserve love after what you did Eui," Hyun snickered. 

"I didn't do anything that man said, I deserve love!" Eui stressed her words. She deserved love, she wasn't going to fall victim to their lies, ever again. 

"Oh baby but they won't love you, how can they after they get to know the truth," Hyun smiled enjoying her anger.

"Stop calling me that, they will love me! They are a better family than you all anyway," Eui had enough and almost yelled.

"Wanna bet?" Hyun asked.

"Fine," Eui said, determined. 

"If they love you even after revealing the truth, I will do whatever you say," Hyun said taking the last sip of his coffee. He got up wearing his mask and left. 

Eui didn't know what made her do that. Was it because she had confidence that the other brothers were like Namjoon and Hoseok? or because she genuinely wanted them to accept her and prove that she deserved love? 

Eui told her bodyguard not to mention her date to the brothers or else they would get angry and he nodded understandingly. But she knew he wouldn't let the masked man's meeting slip by so she tried to persuade him not to tell them about it too, but he remained silent as he led her to their car. 

She knew she was doomed. But Gaeun was more doomed, when the hell did she have a whole brother?!!!

Eui reached the house and stopped noticing all her brothers were home. She widened her eyes noticing Jungkook's bleeding arm. Others had a few scratches on their faces but Jungkook was the only one injured badly. Jin was missing though. The doctor was treating Jungkook and Eui heard some words from Hoseok.

"He needs to learn to have patience, jumping in everywhere," 

"Still hot-blooded" Yoongi rolled his eyes while sprawled on the couch. 

Eui

I cleared my throat gaining their attention and Namjoon smiled widely trying to push me away from seeing Jungkook's injuries.

"Oppa, I think I can handle some blood," I rolled my eyes and he sighed giving up since he looked extremely tired. 

"You are an idiot," I said observing how the knife had slit his arm, it was like he was too late to move because an experienced fighter will never drag their knives horizontally while fighting, it's always diagonal to do the maximum damage.