PART I: 14

Eui

I slapped Rowoon's arm as he rolled his eyes.

"You guys are already getting along, lovely," Taehyung giggled as Jimin sniggered beside him, both of them leaving. 

"Sometimes, it's better to fuck off alive than unconscious," I glared at them and they hurried away dragging Jungkook. 

"We will go now, take care you two," Jin kissed my forehead and smiled.

"Oppa, I love you, you're the best," I said giving him a finger heart.

Namjoon quickly came and kissed my forehead and leaned back expectantly. 

"Oppa, you too are the best," I giggled at his silliness.

Hoseok kissed my forehead and surprisingly, Yoongi too.

"Okay, that was heartwarming, now please let's all get going, we have destinations to reach," Hyeon rubbed his hands getting ready to leave.

We all left in different ways. Rowoon and I were the last ones remaining in the house as I needed to use the bathroom and have some peace before we left. And for god's sake, Rowoon had come on a bike. 

"It's because we will reach faster and this is easier to travel in America with," Rowoon said putting on his gloves.

"Yeah, yeah, you just wanna get close to me," I rolled my eyes.

"How? Why would I wanna get close to you?" He asked sitting on the bike.

"Like we would hug and collide with each other when there are humps and this way I'm way too close to you and just because you like me, you don't have to go to this extent, you can directly ask," I said dramatically before wearing my helmet and sitting behind him. True I was way too full of myself, but I was just having fun.

"I don't like you," he stated and his voice was heard even through the helmet.

"Hold on, there's a mic and speaker in this thing?" I asked surprised. 

"Yes sweet cheeks, now hold on tight 'cause we are going to heaven," His deep voice made my legs go weak and I gulped. That nickname hit spots in my body I didn't know could be hit with just two words. 

But what I did next almost made him apply the breaks. He started the bike exiting the property and as soon we were out, my hands were around his waist.

"What in the-? What are you doing, Eui?" Rowoon's hot voice made me smile. 

"Just holding on tight," I said squeezing the grip.

"This is bad Eui, we shouldn't be doing this," He said, his voice growing serious.

"Yet, you never told me to stop holding you," I shrugged enjoying his warmth. 

He grew silent and I smiled in success. It was a few minutes, we were a couple of miles from the airport.

"Eui, don't be surprised and listen to me," Rowoon's voice. I hummed.

"I got the news that a couple of bikers are following us, with guns," He said making me widen my eyes. Did he have other people calling him through his helmet?

"What the fuck?! I am going to die? No not today, I didn't even get a boyfriend! Ugh no, I had dreams-"

"Shut up and listen, there is a GPS on our bike, they are tracking us non stop so I can't go through alleys or drive fast, they will find us-"

"Shut up, I know a way," I stopped him pulling out my special phone from my backpack. I tapped into my app and zoomed in on our surroundings. My heart was quickening as I heard bike tyres behind us. Wait, no, no, I can't die! Not like this! I zoomed in on our running bike, the waves from this phone easily finding the GPS location on the blueprint of the machinery of this bike.