PART II: 3

"Let's go!!" Eui did a little victory dance in the gaming room after she successfully hit the ball into the hole while playing at the pool table.

"I told you, that's my lucky cue, you always win with it," Jimin shrugs taking the cue from her and leaning down, aiming at an easy short. He misses.

"It's called skill Jimin, not luck," Eui teases making him groan and roll his eyes before flicking his fingers on her forehead.

"What was that for?!" She kicks his butt and he glares at her. She gives him a grin before taking the cue. 

"Restart, I wanna join," Namjoon comes, removing the coat of his tux and joining them.

"I'm betting on my princess," Hoseok raises his wine glass and Eui gives him an I-gotcha-wink. He was leaning on the couch placed in the middle of the room. Everyone else was there, having some wine and just relaxing.

"My bet's on Namjoon," Yoongi says getting interested. Jin turns around and watches the game.

"My bet's on Eui, too" Sejeong gives her a grin which Eui returns.

"Damn, no one wants to bet on me," Jimin holds his heart with hurt.

"Brother, you have me, I'll bet on you," Taehyung comes to the rescue.

"What y'all betting on?" Soohee asks coming into the room with Rowoon and Gaeun. Where were they all this long? Eui thought but shrugged it when Rowoon gave her a sweet smile.

"Betting on who's going to win the game," Jungkook says.

"I'm betting my boat," Hoseok says, shrugging the millions of dollars he spent on it.

"One of my bars," Yoongi sips on his whisky.

"One of my hotels, I'm in, my bet is on Eui," Rowoon grins sitting down.

"I'll bet on one of my weapon stashes," Sejeong shrugs. Jin looks impressed at how brave she is since she spent millions of dollars on making so many stashes with all sorts of weapons, something he loved to do with her. They were a match made in heaven.

"One of my cars," Taehyung says.

"That is so cheap, it's not even half the price of my boat," Hoseok laughs richly.

"You don't trust Jimin winning do you?" Jungkook teases him and Jimin acts hurt.

"You aren't even betting, shut up, alright fine, I'll bet on with my Bugatti Chiron, make me lose it I'm ending you both," Taehyung rolls his eyes. But we all know this car won't even put a dent in his bank account.

"I'm betting on Namjoon hyung, I'm betting straight money, ten million" Jungkook grins. 

"I'm betting on Jimin too, but I don't know what to bet with," Gaeun says.

"It's alright, you don't need to have anything to bet with, this is all just fun and games," Jin says.

"Good, because I'm bad at gambling, I'm betting on Namjoon," Soohee says.

"Great minds think alike," Yoongi gives her a wink and she grins getting the hint he bet on the same person as well.

"Alright, we have got three bets on Eui, three bets on Namjoon and two bets on Jimin," Jin announces like the bookie. 

It was a party night at the hotel. Jin had reserved a game room just for them. They were all in suits and dresses coming just after a small fun at the party. Eui enjoyed it a lot especially the dinner date she had with Rowoon. Inside the hotel was a huge restaurant with a giant beautiful marble fountain graciously pouring in the middle. It had a statue of a couple of marble angels in the middle with their backs pressed against each other, and through that space in the centre of them was where the water rushed out. The restaurant had a theme of Roman architecture with the marble wall corners made into protruding statues of humans with veils wrapped around them and in an angelic stance. The place was massive, maybe even more than half the size of a football team.