PART I: 34

"What?" I widened my eyes in surprise. 

"Yeah, we broke up like a few weeks ago," She shrugged walking towards the bridge and leaning on its rails. I dropped my hands, placing the gun on the bike.

"But he is so in love with you,"

"Was, was in love with me,"

...

Yoongi entered his room cursing at his phone and locked the door sitting on his bed. I tried to breathe as silently as possible since I was under his bed, wanting to talk to him. It was only an hour after I met Han Sohee and she made me want to kick Yoongi in the face. I was trying all I could to control myself.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked over his phone, his voice melancholic.

"I can't Sohee-ah, I need some time to figure this out, please," he said and I heard the call end.

"Fuck my life," He said sitting on the foot of his bed and covering his face with the palm of his hands, supported by his knees.

"Yeah, fuck your life," I said pushing myself out, so he could see my face pop between his feet.

"Motherfucker," He yelled, instinctively kicking my face but I moved so his feet landed on the floor with a thud.

"Eui, what in the world was that?!" Yoongi groaned walking away as I got out. I kicked his butt, pissing him off more.

"You little-" He chased at me but stopped when I pulled out my phone, showing him a picture of himself with his girlfriend, or should I say ex.

"How do you know her?" Yoongi asked, he took the phone in his hands and sighed, but his fingers caressed her face which I secretly caught sight of. 

"I met her and she asked me to help her by keeping a check on you," I grabbed my phone back before raising my eyebrow.

"Eui, just stay out of it," Yoongi muttered sitting on his bed again, but this time, he peeked under the bed to check if anyone else was there. 

"No, I like getting into the fucked up romantic lives of my brothers, well except Namjoon oppa's, he wasn't an asshole like someone here," I stressed folding my hands and glaring at Yoongi.

"Eui-"

"She is hurting oppa, what in your right mind made you take that stupid decision? You broke up with her without even giving a reason!" I couldn't help but raise my voice. He looked down sighing. It looked like a mother scolding her child. I sighed. He loves her, there must be a strong reason for him to take that drastic decision. I kneeled and placed my hands on his knees. He looked up with his dark brown eyes. He seemed lost. 

"Give me the reason, at least, let me help you out," I whispered. He hugged me for a brief second before letting me go. 

"I felt like we were growing apart. I was so busy with music, the mafia business, and finding you that I couldn't spare a second with her. My mind had only one thought and that was to keep you safe since you were the one who brought life to our world. But that led me to get so involved with the mafia business that I didn't even call some days. I felt like an asshole. But what hurt me more was how much she coped with it. She said that she would get used to it. But I don't want her to get used to it, I want her to ask and scold me when I don't meet up with her. I know it sounds childish but I don't want her to get used to being left alone without a single sign from me," He said, gulping down his tears and closing his eyes.

"I know she loves it when I stay by her side, with her, but I sometimes feel like she is too understanding. I see the disappointment in her eyes when I cancel our plans, she still smiles and tells me it's okay and we can do it another time. Eui, I want her to voice out her wishes and tell me to be with her more. But we both know that sometimes those wishes can't be granted. She deserves someone better than me, someone, who will show her all the love, I don't deserve her," Yoongi sighed.