PART I: 20

Two months had passed now and everything seemed to have gone normal. Maybe meeting her father was just a coincidence, it must be since he never came back or even attacked them. He is keeping his promise to not involve himself with their life anymore. Eui was thankful but knew the brothers had increased the security around them.

Eui sighed in relief feeling her heart relax as she opened the main door to see Rowoon smiling widely. 

"Sweet cheeks," His deep husky voice rang in her ear as he slipped his hands around her waist inviting himself in kicking the main door shut.

"Let's finally have the time we deserve," He whispered kissing her and lifting her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He moved towards the couch sitting on it. 

She sat on his lap as they both kissed each other hungrily. Both couldn't even text for two days since Rowoon had gone on a mission with her brothers. His work was done today and he returned early, since her family wasn't home, he took the chance.

"I missed you so much," Rowoon said grinning as she giggled.

"I didn't, Jiho kept me company," Eui smirked making him glare at her cutely. But he took her lips in his harshly, jealous. 

"I told you that-" Namjoon stopped mid-way opening the door. 

Eui widened her eyes like a deer caught in red light and stood up along with Rowoon who buttoned up his shirt while she straightened her hoodie.

"I'll call you back," Namjoon cut his call walking into the living room calmly as he glared at Rowoon who gulped.

"How long?" Namjoon asked, his eyes piercing through his.

"Two months," Eui answered also looking anxious.

"Break her heart, you're dead," Namjoon said before breaking into a smile.

"You scared me Hyung," Rowoon held his chest exhaling the breath he had held.

"You are my most trusted man, what makes you think I would hate you two together?" Namjoon grinned.

"And, I don't like physical contact in front of me," He warned before going to his room, he secretly shipped them together. He knew Jiho's act.

Flashback

Namjoon and Gaeun sat in his favourite library, a corner seat on the first floor which had the most peace and silence. It was a corner made by a cross-section of two shelves, blocking this area from the view of the rest of the library. Now it was filled with their smiles and little chats. He liked it, sitting with their books, taking secret glances, and catching the other already staring. They had spent most of their time here, reading and studying together, sitting closely while exchanging cute small smiles. 

Namjoon had taught her a couple of chapters sitting beside her. He placed his book down and turned towards her more. 

"You knew I was a mafia?" He asked the burning question in his head.

"Yeah," Gaeun smiled, something he was addicted to.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? How are you related to-" Gaeun placed a finger on his lips shutting him up. He remembered a glimpse of the time they shared their first kiss, by mistake as her hands slipped while taking a book from the top rows and she fell on him.

"How I am related to all that is another story for another day. But I wanted to gain your trust to tell me yourself about all that happened to you, but fate had other plans," Gaeun shrugged. 

"You are fine with knowing the truth? With me?" Namjoon looked at her as she smiled gently. His mind registered this moment, her peach dress to her knees, her short hair covering her ears decorated with pearls as a golden necklace dangled around her neck, her melodic chuckle brought a spark in him, he liked it, he liked her.