PART I: 33

Eui got down the stairs but her brothers made her flinch by suddenly popping off party poppers. She laughed when Taehyung tried to bring the cake only to slip but Jimin held it by the time it reached the ground. Jin kicked Taehyung's butt who pouted. Jimin was always the cake fairy as she heard from others and she loved that he was one for her too.

"Okay sweetie, go on," Jimin said placing the cake delicately on the decorated table. As she stood there awkwardly when they sang her a birthday song, she glanced around the house to see it had been decorated with many colors, every single one of the rainbow. Sejeong was also there smiling at Eui widely. Eui grinned blowing her candles and cutting the cake. Jiho was snapping their pictures left and right of her feeding her brothers the cake and vice versa. Gaeun playfully applied cake on Eui's nose making her look cute. Rowoon pecked her for the photo making Yoongi and Jimin almost chase him to death. Hyeon and Soojin kissed each side of Eui's face for the photo after they fed her the cake and gave her a Black Card making her squeal.

Sejeong gave Eui an expensive diamond necklace.

"You brought us together, this is just a very small token of our gratitude," Sejoeng muttered wrapping her hands around Jin's waist and his arm around her shoulders, smiling at Eui.

"Thank you," Eui hugged them.

"This is from us," Jungkook came forward, giving her a box with Jimin and Taehyung standing behind him eagerly. Eui rolled her eyes before opening the box directed towards Jungkook. And just like that, their prank backfired them as flour burst out of the box making them turn pale as ghosts.

"Great," Jimin coughed out the flour.

"Deserved," Hoseok rolled his eyes before pulling his sister towards the coach where a huge box was kept. It was matt black and looked elegant. She looked at him curiously before opening the box only to gasp. A black silk dress was neatly tucked into the box with a sharp knife alongside. The knife had 'E' engraved on its blade. She took it in her hand, it was lightweight and strong, a perfect blend of elegance and sharpness. She gave him a tight hug already spinning the knife in her hand, the dress was something very special as Hoseok knew her taste in fashion. 

"Okay, so Rowoon and I thought of every possible gift we could think of, but nothing seemed to interest us, so we decided to do something very simple," Namjoon said, he took Eui's hand and walked her up the stairs, everyone followed, she looked back to receive a wink from Rowoon who had his hand tucked into his pockets. Others followed closely behind. 

Namjoon led her to a room on the top where they normally would discuss their plans. This room was different as it had glass walls showing the view of the city, blessing Eui's eyes. But what caught her attention wasn't the marvellous night view or the huge pool table with a bar on the side, it was the setup done on the other side, a modern setup for her hacking! She widened her eyes and looked back and forth between her brother and the setup, her eyes twinkling with excitement.