PART I: 11

Eui

Roses are red 

Violets are blue

JUNGKOOK IS FUCKING IS DEAD BECAUSE OF MY SHOE!!

"JUNGKOOK YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!" I ran holding my shoe behind this sprinting man around the living room. He ate my fucking cookies.

"Stop," Yoongi held me back while Jungkook stuck out his tongue at me. 

"Oppa!" I whined trying to wriggle out of the grip.

"Look who is here," He said making me turn back annoyed.

Rowoon was standing confused. But what caught my attention wasn't him but Jiho who was standing beside him looking confused.

"Jiho! It's been a whole week since I saw you," I quickly went hugging him.

"Noona! Damn, you live in such a huge house," Jiho came in excited as I dragged him inside showing him around. Rowoon poked his tongue in his inner cheek annoyed. He went in sitting down on the couch lazily while I was clinging to Jiho's arm.

"Where is Gaeun?" Namjoon asked.

"You miss her?" I cooed making him cough out loud.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm missing out," Jiho said.

"The romance between your sister and my brother is so sweet," I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"What?" Jiho glared at Namjoon.

"Who is that?" Taehyung asked with Hoseok behind him, both of them glaring at the boy.

"I'm Jiho, Eui's boyfriend," Jiho wrapped his arm around my shoulders. My eyes widened in shock but I understood everything when he was glaring at Namjoon. 

"What?!" Everyone's(even Rowoon's) voice boomed through the house. Seungmin hurried to the living room confused.

"Yep, we started dating a couple of days ago, right baby?" I asked Jiho playing along, it was fun seeing the overprotective faces of my brother.

Namjoon couldn't do anything to Jiho since was Gaeun's brother. But Taehyung and Hoseok had rushed towards us. 

"Boyfriend?!" Taehyung had held Jiho's collar looking dead in the younger's eyes. 

"Oppa! Wait, I need to tell you something fight later," I pulled the still-raging Taehyung and Hoseok towards the stairs away from everyone's hearing. We formed a small circle, our hands around each other's shoulders as we leaned bringing our heads together to talk secretly.

"Namjoon likes Gaeun, they have been hanging out this whole past week, and the only way I can make Jiho like Namjoon is through this act, you need to cooperate with me!" I whispered glaring at them.

"Ugh, but you did go on a date with him!" Hoseok yelled back whispering. 

"That was a whole other incident that is irrelevant, it was stupid, but it was anything but a date, we were hanging out like friends," I said.

We discussed a few objectives like how he couldn't kiss me(even though I told them I didn't like him romantically), he could take me out but only after informing them, and finally that this secret would only be among us three.

"What was that?" Namjoon asked raising his eyebrow suspiciously.

"So," Taehyung smiled widely wrapping his arm around Jiho's shoulder.

"You started dating my sister from your first date, huh? How did it go?" Taehyung surprised others.

Jin was glaring at Jiho, Yoongi mirroring his expression. Jimin and Jungkook rolled their eyes before deciding to play a video game. Hoseok went and sat with Rowoon talking. Namjoon stood dumbfounded.