PART I: 15

Rowoon

It was getting increasingly difficult to not let emotions guide me whenever I was with her. Eui is changing me and I don't know if I hate this change. My mind goes blank as the only thing it is filled with is her smiles and giggles. I have to admit, whenever she used to annoy me with her random texts, it made my day as I would smile seeing her cute phrases. I am used to it I guess.

At first, I hated it. I hated how much of an effect she had on me. It even made me go easy on some of the targets on the mission. But then, her random uploads on social media, her cute texts to me about how beautiful her day was, how she beat up Jungkook, how annoyed Jimin was that day, a cute dog she met along the way, how much she hates her bodyguard yet is thankful for protecting her and her small date with her bodyguard where they ate ice cream together since it was particularly sunny that day and she felt this man needed a break, she told me she got to know he was a father with a daughter and promised to make them meet once. I could go on the whole day, her each text made my day memorable, I would be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for messages at night. 

But right now, all I could do was gaze at her face as she slept on my thigh. She said,

"The pillow is too hard, I want something soft," and just laid down like she knew I wouldn't protest. And I didn't. 

I hate how much she can control me with just one look.

"Wake up, dinner is here," I said and that instantly made her sit as she wobbled a little opening her eyes drowsily.

"Buffoon," She mumbled bringing a smile to my face. I instantly corrected myself before slapping my cheeks. 

"Woah," Her eyes were wide as she saw so many dishes laid out in front of us.

She gave me a huge grin which made my heart quicken its pace.

"Thank you for waking me up, I love tteokbokki way too much to sleep," She said before grabbing a bowl of rice and digging into all the dishes.

I watched closely as she stuffed her face with all the food until it puffed up like a squirrel before eating it with a pout. I like the way she eats. No, scratch that. I love the way she eats.

 I love the way she eats

Author

"What?" Eui asked, still chewing her food.

"What?" Rowoon asked back, his face back to his original.

"I have never seen you smile like that," Eui mumbled swallowing her food before drinking some water.

"What did you say?" Rowoon asked, he heard her mumble, but for some reason acted innocent like he didn't just smile. Eui smirked before placing her bowl on the table and going towards him. He widened his eyes when she pressed him down on the couch, hovering over him.

"I have never seen you smile like that, am I that pretty?" Eui smiled mischievously at how Rowoon gulped his saliva. But she was wrong as the next second she was in his position and him over her.