PART I: 4

Karma always returns. 

Eui

Isn't it great to lie down on your bed for the first hour of waking up and think? It's more like imagining random scenarios that you want to but will never happen throughout your day or life. Like meeting your favorite character or just falling in love?

Ah! I should stop being delusional and start my day. 

Mom had left early because she had to prep the bakery (that she owns) before it opened. That left me wondering if I should leave this room or not. I slept in Mr Kim's house since it was too late to go back to our house. I got up and left for the bathroom. A toothbrush and paste already waiting with a very expensive-looking face wash. I used it feeling great. I heard noises as I descended the stairs. I raised my eyebrow noticing familiar faces other than the Kims. 

"And then she proceeded to hit me with all force, I was knocked out. That girl was the one who forced herself on me, I don't know why I was punished!" Jaekyung cried out loud not noticing the me behind him leaning on the rails of the staircase. He was being consoled by Jungkook who was worried at how hurt Jaekyung was.

Clap

Clap 

Clap

Jaekyung froze sitting erect as he heard the familiar clapping. He was probably surprised at how I was here. His father and mother froze seeing me standing in their friend's house. 

"Wow, you're such a good actor," I laughed out loud before sitting down in front of Jaekyung,  between Jimin and Taehyung.

"W-What are you-" Jaekyung was cut off by Jungkook.

"Fuck off, don't poke your nose in businesses that aren't yours," Jungkook spat side hugging Jaekyung.

"Fair enough, fair enough," I shrugged nodding my head.

The four elder brothers entered and sat around confused. 

"I shouldn't get myself involved in business that isn't mine," I stood up. I don't know what took over me but all I could see was red, to bring pain to him who made my sister go through hell.

"So let me make it mine," I smirked before running towards Jaekyung and throwing a strong kick in his face.

Jungkook widened his eyes, frozen for a second, and by the time I was punching Jaekyung mercilessly. My punches were strong as they made his nose bleed. He screamed in pain as he couldn't push me away. Hoseok and Jimin pulled me back but all I wanted to do was to make him scream like he made her scream. 

"What in the world?!" Jin gasped before blocking me from viewing Jaekyung as I was still struggling in the other two's grip. 

"Enough! All you stop!" Hyeon's voice was enough to bring me out of my trance. I was breathing heavily, sweat dripping down my forehead as red blood covered my fists.

I looked around, Namjoon was frozen on the spot with wide eyes, Jaekyung's parents were in tears seeing their son suffering and Jungkook was fuming with anger. Taehyung disappeared and came back with some tissues and water. Instead of giving it to me, he went to Jaekyung. Hoseok and Jimin left me seeing I wasn't fighting back anymore. Jin was just as shocked as they all stared at me.

"Don't you dare," I warned as Jaekyung was hissing when Taehyung pressed cotton on his nose. Jaekyung had no right to let out sounds when he made her suffer so much.