PART I: 10

"Oppa~!" I whined walking behind Jin in the kitchen. His hand was still hurt but he insisted on cooking and I was stopping him.

"Come on guys stop him," I asked the six useless brothers sitting around the kitchen island looking at us.

"He is way too stubborn to listen to any of us," Namjoon said, raising his hands like surrendering.

"Move out all of you," Jin ordered. 

"Fine"

"Okay,"

"No"

I said making everyone pause and look at me.

"What?" Jin rubbed his eyes with his fingers feeling annoyed.

"I won't go out," I said sitting on the stool and crossing my hands.

"Eui, I'm warning you," Jin said his ears growing pink.

"Sorry hyung I'll take her," Jimin was dragging me out.

"Good," Jin said turning his back.

"YEAH!"I yelled startling everyone. Jimin paused looking at my serious face with wide eyes.

"You!" I shook Jimin's hands off me walking towards Jin who looked surprised.

"Sit there or go out! You.are.not.cooking," I said pointing my finger right in between his eyes.

"Eui-ah-" Namjoon stopped as I glared at him.

"Eui-"

"Nuh-uh, you listen to me now, out," I pushed Jin out. My brother didn't even protest but let himself get pushed. 

Everyone went out with wide eyes looking at the scene unfolding in front of them. Jin was obeying my orders! HOW?!

"Wait here," I said before walking into the kitchen and clapping my hands in excitement.

Finally, my time to shine.

Cooking wasn't my passion but it was a need I had to learn living with my mother. She insisted I learn it to the core because food is something we should enjoy without regret. 

It was about an hour and a half later that I went out of the kitchen to the living where the room was filled with chaos. Jimin was fighting with Jungkook over a biscuit and Taehyung was trying to separate them while sneakily trying to eat the biscuit for himself. Hoseok and Yoongi were discussing something present in the news. Jin and Namjoon were silently talking with each other. 

"Lunch's ready!" I said excitedly grabbing everyone's attention. 

"I hope you didn't poison it," Jungkook says sitting down on the dining table with the others.

"Oh, how much I wish did do that," I said with a dreamy smile before digging into my plate.

As I was eating the cold glass noodles, I glanced at Jin who ate it with his left hand without uttering a single word. To be honest, I've never seen him smile since the day I came here. The only times I've seen him smile are in the dramas and movies he has acted in. But I want to see it in real life.

"Staring is rude," Jin said raising his eyes boredly at me.

"What can I do when I have my favourite actor sitting in front of me?" I pouted sadly poking at my bowl of noodles.

"What?" He raised his eyes, finally some good attention!

"You don't know how obsessed I am with your dramas, but the most memorable one was where you died in 'Moonlight' and still looked Godly gorgeous in the coffin at the end," I said excitedly.