PART II: 4

Sometimes all you need to know is not to trust anyone...

Author

"I am warning you not to interfere with her, and what happened to Jiho? Why are you answering his phone?" The caller spoke, voice fierce.

"He is going through an operation right now, he is becoming weak," The receiver said, his jaw clenching.

"Fine, update me if anything goes out of the way, I love you," The caller said, voice a little soft.

"I love you too," The receiver smiled ending the call. But soon his hands turned into fists. He was angry at the caller for supporting her.

"Hyun!" The receiver screamed from his office

"Yes boss," Hyun came in bowing.

"I want you to take out her," The boss said, a smirk forming his face.

"You mean Eui?" Hyun asked, a smirk growing on his face too.

The boss nodded, even though he would go against his lover's promise. 

...

Eui

"What?" Taehyung stood frozen.

Everyone was on the rooftop of the hotel. The night sky still blessed us. At a far distance, I saw the small rays of light, the sun was waking up. Taehyung walked towards me and held the laptop which showed the records of the HANS organization.

"So everyone here is connected to Daehyung?" Namjoon asked, his chin resting on the back of his band.

"Not father, but the one who controlled him," I stated sighing.

"You still think all this wasn't done by him?" Hoseok sighed. I nodded. It was clear like daylight that all the blame should be imposed on my father but something in me told me when I looked into his eyes that day that he was hurting, like someone was clawing at his thoughts and chained them up like a dog.

"I have proof this time," I said and right on time, Rowoon walked up the stairs towards us with a file.

"Proof? You know his identity?" Sejeong asked.

"No, I just know he is real and he controlled all the actions of my father," I said.

"Sure?" Hoseok asked, starting to trust my theory.

"Positive," I smirked handing them the photos Rowoon just got printed.

"That's Hyun, he is talking with this person in some sort of a bar, and I got this information from Haein oppa" I said handing them the proof. Everyone gave me a look of concern. Haein hadn't talked to me in a while since we both hated each other due to some very significant reasons. But this issue was a matter to be addressed by both of us.

"He could be talking with anyone," Jimin states.

"He is not just talking Jimin, he is signing some contract," Taehyung told him. Jin squinted his eyes sceptically.

"I ran the picture through some scans to know that it was the same contract of an underboss to the mafia," I said. 

"So Hyun isn't working for Haein but some guy who tried to kill us all," Jin finalized and I nodded.

"But why is he killing the rest of us? We aren't related a bit to him" Yoongi asked.

"Is it our past? Something related to our families?" Jungkook asked, surprising me with his sudden intelligence.