PART I: 27

Claps were heard across the room as Haein stood straight proudly smiling. Eui took her fan back and opened it, covering half her face as she smiled widely noticing her brothers. Oh, how long has it been, and how much she missed them? Daehyung went to the center as the siblings made their way toward the foot of the stairs, letting their father speak a few words.

"You should hold onto the crown, it's a family heirloom, very expensive," Eui snickered behind her fan, leaning towards her brother a little.

"Why?" He asked not looking at her but around with a cold look.

"My brothers are here, surely they have a plan and would probably cause violence," Eui giggled as he sighed and shook his head. She still enjoyed being in violence.

"He's here," He mumbled and Eui nodded. 

"Good luck with your speech," She giggled knowing very well how much he hates giving a speech. She closed her fan and watched him take his father's position and talk a few words.

Rowoon couldn't take his eyes off Eui as she made her way towards the bar that lined the walls, it was a long table with bartenders making their requested drinks. A man sat there wearing a red mask, he held a smirk. It was more than twenty minutes now and Rowoon's eyes squinted as he looked at how she smiled at him. He hated how that asshole made her giggle and got up to go to her.

"Get back here," Namjoon groaned into the earpiece but Rowoon didn't listen.

"These two will be the death of us," Yoongi mumbled, heard by everyone. Rowoon disconnected the call and walked towards her.

But before Rowoon could reach her, Daehyung stopped him.

"Rowoon? Right?" Daehyung asked, a smile on his lips. Rowoon paused. As both their eyes connected Rowoon felt hard to breathe. Those eyes had traumatized him. The same person who ruthlessly killed innocent girls in front of Rowoon was staring at him with a genuine smile which made Rowoon want to gag.

"Yes," Rowoon answered, his voice deep, covering up how anxious and scared he felt.

"Nice to meet you," Daehyung extended his arm but Rowoon quickly bowed a little going past him.

He couldn't face him, never again. 

His eyes landed on Eui who had her fan covering half her face again. Her eyes were in a crescent moon, smiling, Rowoon always loved that smile when it was for him and only for him. Yes, he was selfish, but who wouldn't be if they finally found love? Both their eyes met. Eui's eyes relaxed but she sensed the negative emotion shift in his eyes. Rowoon quickly left the hall, going to a corridor that was joining it. 

"Please take care of it," Eui got up telling the man in front of her who smirked showing a thumbs up. She hurried following Rowoon.

The corridor was empty and she closed her fan hurrying towards him who was leaning against a wall breathing unevenly. She opened her phone, in an app she was clicking all the doors that led to this corridor through it. It locked the doors.

"Hey," She walked gently towards him, dropping her phone and fan to the side.

"S-Stop, please, give me some space," Rowoon whispered still breathing heavily.

"Okay, but breathe with me," Eui said standing away. She took huge breaths and released them for some time, Rowoon repeated her actions and calmed down, sliding down to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I was scared I was going to do something to you, I'm so sorry," He said, his hands covering his face.

"Look at me," Eui had kneeled beside him, her hands uncovering his face.