PART I: 17;)

*WARNING this chapter has smut, but I know you're going to read it anyway, so enjoy;)

"So," Eui giggled snuggling into Rowoon as he was kissing her shoulders. He would kiss her every opportunity he got. They had eaten their dinner and were cuddling while watching TV. Mostly watching each other.

"Since when did we become a couple?" She demands looking at him with a glare which he finds cute.

"This evening," He answers with a smile. 

"You didn't ask me out, though" She tilts her head.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and she freezes. 

She had imagined all sorts of ways he would say this exact line but now that she was hearing it with a smile in a beautiful way lying on his chest while hearing his heartbeat, she didn't know what was better!

"No," She shrugs making him frown.

"Why?" He asks, a little loudly.

"Because I already have a boyfriend, remember," Eui teases him as he glares at her.

"Then let's cheat," He grins flipping her over before hovering over her.

"Rowoon-" His lips landed over hers shutting her from speaking. 

The kiss turned heated as their tongues fought each other for dominance, he won but her hands in his hair made him groan as she pressed him against her. His hands had moved her shirt, feeling her bare waist and stomach while her hands went under his shirt urging him to remove it. Eui's legs were around his waist and both of them had only one thought.

"I don't have a condom, we should stop," Rowoon whispered leaning back a little breathing heavily, a string of saliva still attaching their lips. 

"It's in my bag, let's go to the bedroom," Eui said making Rowoon lean back more to get a better view of her, while surprised.

"How-?You-?" He was confused before a smirk filled his face.

"You dirty girl, did you predict we would hook up?" Rowoon's eyes grew dark thinking that her thoughts had drifted towards him to this extent. 

"What? I'm turning nineteen in two months, it's not like you never thought about hooking up with me, I just wanted to have precautions, do you want me to get pregnant then?" Eui said flustered. 

"True, I did think that," Rowoon said making her eyes go wide. So he thought about her the same way she did. Her cheeks turned red making Rowoon smile widely. He leaned into her ear.

"Did I make you blush? Awe, but now let me make you scream too sweet cheeks," He whispered huskily before biting her ear making her let out a moan that she tried to suppress.

"No sweet cheeks, I want to hear, I want to hear how good I make you feel," Rowoon smirked before lifting her making her yelp.

They both held smiles, hers a shy one and his a confident one. He placed her on the bed took her bag and checked for the required thing. She snatched it before giving him the condom with an eye roll.

"Sweet cheeks, just wait, your pretty little eyes will be rolling soon, without much control," He said before pushing her onto the bed, attacking her neck with wet pleasuring kisses. 

Her moans filled his ears as he removed his shirt from her and gazed at the beauty in front of him. She got shy trying to cover herself.

"Don't hide yourself, you are beautiful. You looked extremely hot in my shirt, but I think I like you better without it," He said before continuing his kisses