PART I: 29

"My dear sister, how are you?" Namjoon asked amused.

Rowoon and Eui were dancing together in the centre with many more couples. Rowoon had sneakily placed an earpiece in her ear, covering it with her short hair.

"What did you do? I want to know too," Eui whined.

"You see your brothers after so many weeks and the first thing you ask is about our plans," Jin sighed.

"....I missed you guys," Eui sighed a smile spreading on her lips as she twirled in Rowoon's fingers to the music before he brought her close again. A smile played on both their lips.

"We missed you too," Hoseok said and she could hear him pout.

"But what did you do?" Eui asked.

"You will know soon," Yoongi replied.

"Just enjoy sis," Jungkook said before disconnecting all their devices.

"No wonder he is my best friend," Rowoon smirked bringing her closer from her waist as she wrapped her hands around his neck, slow dancing.

"I wanna kiss you so badly," Eui said smiling as she moved some of his hair behind his ear.

"We could," Rowoon teased making her giggle. Masks failed to hide their wide smiles.

"Don't ever laugh for someone other than me, don't even give them the eye smile, who was that guy anyway?" He pouted making her giggle and blush.

"A friend. Jealous, huh?" Eui pecked him making him grin like a kid.

"You are smiling like a kid who got his favourite candy," Eui teased.

"You are my favourite candy," He smiled innocently tilting his head. Her face grew red as she bit her lip trying not to smile like a kid.

"You guys are so cute," Sejeong's voice was heard through the earpiece.

"Noona, disconnect, everyone did~" Rowoon whined.

"No, we didn't," Jimin cheekily smiled at them from afar with the rest of them who were giggling.

"Oppa~"

"Hyung~"

...

It was a couple of hours later. The guests had left one by one and Daehyung sent the last couple when BTS stood behind him, with a smirk.

"It's time to go," Daehyung said to his kids, ignoring BTS.

"Not so soon," Taehyung stopped them.

But that triggered everyone. Daehyung's men and himself had their guns pointing at the eight members. Daehyung looked at the one pointing at Rowoon and signalled him not to. Rowoon was surprised that Daehyung kept the word he gave his daughter, but Rowoon didn't drop his gun, pointing it at Daehyung. The guards took away Haein and Eui but they all froze when they heard her brothers.

"I love this part," Hoseok grinned.

"Fire," Namjoon grinned and a couple of bullets shattered the glass windows shooting every single guard on the spot. Blood scattered everywhere getting their clothes bloody. Daehyung had underestimated BTS but he smirked. BTS didn't expect his sudden thrill.

"Enjoy getting out," He said before motioning Haein to go with him. The brothers were confused but Eui sighed audibly. Both Daehyung and Haein left, Eui stopping the others from shooting them. Something was wrong, Daehyung purposefully left Eui. Haein couldn't say anything since he was still in the act.

But she was engulfed in a hug as soon as the main doors of the ballroom closed. She hugged every single one who gave her a forehead kiss. 

"What did he mean?" Namjoon asked but was interrupted.