PART I: 6

Author

"Really hyung?" Namjoon asked Jin who slammed the door on Eui's face.

Loud thumps were heard on the door as Eui banged on it. 

"I don't like her, she isn't entering my house," Jin held his hands back as he strode towards the kitchen.

"She's just a girl," Hoseok sighed at his elder brother's stubbornness.

"A girl who easily made fourteen men unconscious, I doubt she is anything but an innocent human," He said getting some milk and pouring it into a glass.

"True, she is extremely annoying and stubborn," Jungkook commented as the hits on the door got aggressive and louder.

"LET ME IN!" Eui's voice was heard from the other side.

Jimin was laughing seeing her suffering and Taehyung for the first time hated his brother. Taehyung looked at him with disgust moving slowly to open the door. 

"Not so quick little brother," Came a cold voice as Yoongi held Taehyung's hands before he even touched the lock

"Ah, hyung~" Taehyung whined.

"Come on, okay yes, she is not some innocent girl but she is our sister now, it's our responsibility to keep her safe from-," Namjoon said as Hoseok vigorously nodded.

"From ourselves, yeah" Jimin said having flashbacks of seeing the unconscious men being rushed to the bases who had blue skin due to lack of oxygen.

"No," Yoongi declared.

"Hyung-" Taehyung was shut by a glare from his cold eyes.

"Leave her, she'll only enter once I get to know the truth," Jin shrugged leaning on the kitchen counter and drinking cold coffee he made quickly.

"Oh come on hyung, don't be so stubborn on her she is very sweet," Namjoon tried convincing. 

"Please hyungg~" Hoseok started persuading Yoongi.

"Please Yoongi hyung, I'll do anything for you for the next week," Hoseok begged and even went as far as becoming a slave to Yoongi.

You better be my slave Eui! Hoseok thought angrily.

"Okay," Yoongi simply answered.

"I'll handle it Jin hyung," Yoongi said to Jin leaving Taehyung to open the door.

"Motherfuckers!" Eui screamed at them as soon as Taehyung opened the door.

"Never mind," Yoongi said before shutting the door again.

"Let her rot," He said before going to his room.

"YES!" Jimin fist-bumped the air before smirking at Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok.