L O N G N I G H T

"I'll work as A STRIP DANCER  just tonight for the amount of 15 million won".

The man rubbed his chin scanning your body. "Okay, you can go in this room and get dressed"

Biting your lower lip you inhaled deeply once. "Come on girls, it's time now" You heard a female calling the girls out as it is the time to start with the show now.

For the last time, you glanced at yourself in the mirror.

A mini red skirt barely covering your butts, with the garter strapped at your thighs. You scooted your ass up and gasped the crotch is open forming a heart shape at your openings.

Red laced bralette squished your boobs making them bulge out.

"At least my face is covered" you huffed touching the eye mask that was barely covering your face "no one would recognize" you convinced yourself.

In the blink of an eye, you were there, on the stage. The eyes of every other man in the bar were on you. Goosebumps erupted on your body with the beat of the music.

Other girls started swaying their hips along the melody, while you were standing there biting your lips, digging your nails into your fingers.

The girl on your left pushed you to the pole, glaring at you she whispered "Dance".

Closing your eyes, feeling the music you swayed your hips side to side. You flipped your hair to the side as you placed your hand on the pole doing a pose on the beat.

You turned to face the crowd. The beat dropped and you bent down, your back leaning against the pole. One hand clutching the pole, while the other seductively roaming on your curves.

You stood back up jumping on the pole doing a move as you let the music take over your body.

You opened your eyes when you felt a touch on your thigh. Twisting your head you looked at the person.

I'll be doing a lap dance?

You gasped loud. "NO"

"This is my lucky night" that old man, who grabbed your thigh pulled you from the stage "give me a lap dance" he breathed against your neck.

"No.. I can't be here!" you pushed that man away, but in no other time you felt a sharp gaze on you and it was the owner. He grabbed your arm "don't forget you are taking 15 million". You gulped down to quench your dried throat and nodded.

The old man smirked, spreading his legs for you. You were shakingly approaching that old man, in a slow manner, hoping the night would end before you reach him.

But the night was long.

The old man laid both his hands on your bare waist and your skin began to itch. You could feel him getting close, real close, close enough where he can probably smell your perfume. Your heart was hurting you from all the pounding it was doing.

The old man leaned to your ear as he started whispering

"You are fuc.."

Before he could complete his sentence a loud thud made the bar go silent. You opened your eyes that were tightly closed, and found --

That old man, on whom you were sitting, who was holding your waist and was about to whisper something in your ears

Is

Dead.

He is fucking dead.

His head hanging backward through the headrest of the couch and the blood dripping down from his head.