R O A R

Realizing his love for you brought him a feeling of bliss, stability, and a lasting connection that he never knew existed. His heart was content experiencing the euphoric feeling and now he was getting desperate and couldn't wait a second to confess his love for you. For the first time in this past decade, his mind was free of any frustration, planning, and pain.

He jogged towards the parking lot, he couldn't wait to see you, to make you know that he loves you.

Meanwhile, Jimin entered the party hall and Namjoon told him everything.

"WHATT?" Jimin shouted, eyes widened "Jungkook Danced and Confessed Here? In front of everyone", Jimin was shocked.

"Yaaah!!! You should've called me. I missed it, " Jimin whined, gaining a chuckle from Namjoon.

"Stop whining now and host the party" Namjoon said

"Well, what do you think both of them are doing right now?" Jimin wiggled his brows getting all naughty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting the engine, Jungkook dashed the car out of the parking lot, while the bunny smile never leaving his face.

"I'm sorry, you had to leave this important party just because of me" you were feeling guilty.

He glanced at you. His one hand clutched the steering and the other hand approached yours that was resting on your thigh, intertwining your fingers with his he brought your hand to his lips. He planted a soft kiss on the back of your hand making you feel all those emotions you never felt before.

"I can go to any extent for you, darling!"

O Fish! This man will be the cause of my death one day you thought, feeling your heart threatening to come out any soon.

Your car was heading towards a silent road far away from the city, and there was a comforting silence between you both. 

you knew your heart belongs to him, and the way he had clutched your hands and refusing to let it go, you felt surreal, and ecstatic. there was a slight blush on your face and you were looking at the trees passing by ___

__ when suddenly four black mercedes-benz AMG GT 63S appeared out of nowhere and circled Jungkook's Cadillac Escalade.

"What's happening" you were totally shocked with the sudden encircle and previous sight of shooting hauled your mind and left your heart with trembling fear. 

Jungkook was also confused, "who are these people"

And just then, the car on the left side pulled a gun aiming at Jungkook, and the man shot the bullet.

Jungkook was quick enough, he pulled your head down and dodged the bullet.

Panting!

Bending down, Jungkook instantly opened the car's cabinet and took a grenade out of it,

"DON'T LOOK UP" he warned you.

Opening the key of the grenade through his mouth he threw it on the left.

The grenade blew the car away, and Jungkook accelerated his car, almost flying it leaving other cars behind.

The Other three cars also increased their speed chasing jungkook. He looked back through the rear view mirror, "FUCK" he yelled hitting the steering.

still jungkook was unaware of the men who attacked them, but right now it was important to escape from there safely. you were with him and he didn't want to go through such nasty stuff again.