RUNNING AWAY

ASTRID POV:

"Let's go find your Dad" I said as I was running back to the village but Hiccup stopped me for telling the truth about the dragons. "No Astrid... They will kill Toothless We need to think about this carefully" Hiccup said. "We just discovered the nest where no vikings have gone before since centuries and you want to keep a secret to protect your pet dragon Are you serious" I Yelled then He looked at me and said "Yes".

I can't believe what  he said  and the look on his was serious with no backing down. "Well what you are gonna do now?" I said. "I don't know about you but I am leaving this place" while looking at his Dragon and then he stuck his things to his Saddle to leave. "Then I am coming with you, you showed me  the dragons are really amazing creatures, Do you think after this I will able to kill them" I said. "No" Hiccup Said.

 "Why Hiccup?" 

"Because Astrid you are really popular in Berk and If you runaway with me they will do anything to find you and If I go, there will be no one who care about me You know why" Hiccup said. I am  Shocked he is right no one in Berk care about him after all the abuse that he take everyday and even his own father Stoick The Vast doesn't listen to him even I was one of them.

"Hiccup  Do you really think after what you showed me that I will able to kill the dragons." I said. After what he showed about the dragons Does he really think I will able to kill them.

"No I know but you can at least be the best Shield Maiden even with or without killing dragons after all you are the best female warrior on Berk" Hiccup said. I Gasp.

I sighed "Hiccup I am sorry... I should have helped you after all the the abuse given by Snotlout and the twins and I know I am not in the position to ask you this but Can you promise me one thing please" I begged. "What" Hiccup said. 

"That at least once a month you will come by this cove and meet me or at least tell me you are okay" I said. "Okay fine I will come its a promise then" Hiccup said smiling. I also smiled.

I punched his shoulder " That's for Kidnapping me" after that I kissed him "and that's for everything else". Hiccup looked shocked.

HICCUP POV:

Shocked. I can't believe The Astrid Hofferson kissed me  and I can't hold myself back anymore. I grab her by the arm and pushed myself and then I kissed her lips. Astrid looked Shocked after accepting the kiss and we pulled apart and took our breath. " I love you Astrid and I loved you Since I was Five years old". " I love you too and I want to tell you that too but after my Uncle Finn died I pushed myself to becoming the best Shield Maiden to get revenge That's why I pushed you away. I am Sorry Hiccup" Astrid said.

"Don't be its okay".

"Goodbye Hiccup".

"Goodbye Astrid and I Promise you that I will meet you here once a month" I said.

And then I sit on Toothless and I flew to the clouds. "Goodbye Astrid" I said to myself.

(Hope you like this chapter My first story Please Like it.)