DRAGONS DISAPPEARED

(Same day where I used the Gobber POV but in the morning.)

(SAME DAY IN MORNING)

ASTRID POV:

When I open my eyes I see that the sun is up and its blinding me through the window and I sighed because I am worried that Hiccup will not survive with that big dragon As I stand up and got out of my bed to see in the mirror my eyes are red after all I have been crying myself to sleep. I changed my clothes to my regular attire and then I got down from the stairs where my mother have some left over breakfast like some bread, butter and milk. I took some on the bread and milk and sit down on the dining table to eat. we all ate breakfast with the families but lunch and dinner we ate at the mead hall because Just like the chief said it creates unity within the people to fight.

When I was eating breakfast I heard a commotion outside the house and then I got up from my seat and ran outside to see what is going on and everyone was running but I don't know where and then I heard Ruffnut voice "Astrid" then I turned around to see Tuffnut and Ruffnut running towards me and I asked "What is going on" and then Tuffnut spoke in a tired voice "Th....The dragons at the colosseum the...they ran away" and then Ruffnut spoke "We are going to see how they escaped and how much destruction they have caused" and then I realized that I am the one who had open the gates of the colosseum last night and I forgot about that I Panicked and then Tuffnut spoke "You coming" and I told  them "You go... I will come after I have done my breakfast Okay" and then they ran off to the colosseum.

As I walk in the house and closed the gate and I panicked and I hope they will  not find any evidence regarding me and Hiccup as I finished my food quickly and took my axe and ran to the colosseum and I see many vikings are here after all only five hundred men was taken by Stoick to the dragon Island but others who are not good fighters are here as I pushed through the crowd that there was no destruction  and they were talking to each other like "how did the dragons escape" or "how they escape with no destruction" As I see not just the twins but Snotlout and Fishlegs "Guys" I ran to them and then I asked "Do you know what's going on" and Fishlegs replied to me "No, I don't know what happened the dragons have disappeared one of the people of the village came this morning to see and he saw the cages empty." and then I again panicked a little then Snotlout said to me "Astrid You okay"

And I said "Yeah..... Why wouldn't I be" and he said "Because you are sweating." I lied "Just because I am a little bit worried that the dragons escaped and no one has seen them since this morning what if they are still in the  village" and then Snotlout said to me in a flirty way like he always says to other girls in the village "come on Astrid I will protect you babe." and then he tried to put his hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and twisted it  he said "ow ow ow..." and then I said to him "Yeah.... I can take care of myself" and  we all laughed  he said in a whimpering voice "okay okay okay...." and then I released him.

FISHLEGS POV:

When I woke up in the morning I changed my clothes and took my books and then I go downstairs to have breakfast my parents are out of the village with Stoick to finding the dragon Island and I hope they find it and put an end to this misery so that everyone can live happily and does not happen to anyone like Hiccup and others who died for protecting the village As I heard  the commotion outside my house I stand up from my seat and opened the door I saw everyone is running at the colosseum I didn't ask anyone what's going on but I followed them to the colosseum and saw the dragons have escaped and there is no destruction because it looks like that they disappear out of thin air.

I Panicked and thought 'what happened here no destruction no marks outside the cages as they just walked out on their own or someone from the outside open the cages for them and took them how is that possible or they could be still in the village' As I waited for the few minutes Snotlout came running down to me and asked me terrified "What Happened." I told him "I don't know what happened its like someone from the outside came and open the cages for them because there are no claw marks no fighting marks outside the cages or they could disappear into thin air" and then Snotlout said "Disappear into thin air....." and fearfully continued ".....You are making me scared by saying something like that."

And then the twins came and asked the same questions that snotlout was asking and I gave them the same answers but the twins were the worshippers of loki and they said "Awesome" for Tuff and "Wicked" for Ruff they both said that at the same time and I sighed and then the few minutes later Astrid shouted "Guys" She ran up to us and then she asked "Do you know what's going on" and I replied to her "No, I don't know what happened the dragons have disappeared one of the people of the village came this morning to see and he saw the cages empty." and then she kind of looked stressed and then Snotlout came to her and said "Astrid You okay" and I watched she was sweating.

And she said "Yeah..... Why wouldn't I be" and Snotlout said "Because you are sweating." then Astrid told us  "Just because I am a little bit worried that the dragons escaped and no one has seen them since this morning what if they are still in the village" and then Snotlout said to her in a flirty way "come on Astrid I will protect you babe." and then he tried to put his hand on her shoulder. she grabbed his hand and twisted it he said "ow ow ow..." and then she said to him "Yeah.... I can take care of myself" and we all laughed he said in a whimpering voice "okay okay okay...." and then she released him but all this time why was Astrid worried but I put it past behind my mind.

(SAME DAY AT NOON)

STOICK POV:

As we left the fog and going back to the village and After the talk with Gobber we were only few hours away in the village to get some rest and then I saw at my people some are injured and some are tired when we are trying to reach the Helheim's gate heck even Gobber is tired and few hours later we reached the Island of Berk and then we heard the news that no one would expect.

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT)