UKNOWN ISLAND

HICCUP POV:

I see light. As I open my eyes I am on the Island. "cough cough. How much time is Passed." As I look around 'I think I forgot something'. As I remember and got worried. "Huh... Toothless." As I was Screaming "Toothless....  Toothless....." as I running to the shore the island to find Toothless and I saw something 'that's Toothless'. and I ran up to him as he ran up to me to see he is okay "Toothless.... Toothless You Okay" Toothless just roared as a 'Yes'. "You got me scared you know." Toothless just nudged me. "Okay Let's see what's inside the island"

 Toothless coaned to me. As we walk inside the island we see many dragons a pack of them many Gronkles, Zipplebacks and even Monsterous Nightmares and there are some I haven't seen. "Looks like we found our new home bud....... Let's take rest for the day then we will see what we can do about that big dragon in the nest."

ASTRID POV:

As I was sleeping with the tears in my eyes then I heard someone knock "Astrid.. Astrid.." I heard Mom calling to me worried outside the door I clean my face as I ran up to the door and open the door and I see Mom worried expression "What's wrong Mom". Mom told me "Astrid it's Hiccup he.. he is gone taken by the dragon". As I saw Mom's crying expression and I got scared I thought 'I need to act normal' as I told my mother "Mom it's okay. Can you tell me what happened ?" Then Mom told me everything about how they thought Hiccup was dead and I hugged her to calm her down.

As  I told her "Let's go down and see what's going on outside Okay Mom." We got outside the house and my father joined me and I asked him with the worried expression "Dad..... you okay". When I looked into his face Dad is crying and with that I also got tears in my eyes and I even started crying as well. 'I don't know what to do now. Hiccup left and I am scared that something has happened to him.' As we walk to the hall we see Stoick The Vast himself and He have been sitting in the chair and crying even Gobber has been crying as all after all he was his godfather and he loved him.

 All the Vikings of the village are here and some are crying that Hiccup is gone one of them is Fishlegs who always like him  because of his inventions and his smartness, the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut who always takes his pranks seriously and I say only they were the ones crying with me and no one else not even Snotlout and his father Spitelout and everyone else is smirking They think that the runt of the viking is gone at last and 'I can't believe I was with them at first he is a Human being after all.'

STOICK POV:

'What have I done. He was the only thing that keeps me going and I am the one who pushed him away.' "Stoick" Gobber asked. "What Gobber ?"

Gobber asked "We need to held a funeral for him atleast."

I answered him few minutes later as I get up "Gobber Please can you gather his things which are closest to him." Gobber said " Yes Chief." 

As I slowly walked down to the door to go outside and I see Spitelout is Smirking while I was going out that I don't know why he is Smirking Maybe It is related to Hiccup because Spitelout is thinking that my son is gone now he has no competition for his son against to becoming the heir of berk and I had very bad day today and I don't want to talk to him not now atleast.