FOUR YEARS LATER

AT BERK:

STOICK POV:

When I got up in the morning as I saw the sunlight is coming from the window  and as I always do. Got ready ate breakfast and waiting for Snotlout After few minutes later Someone knocked the door as I said "Come in" then someone open the door and it is Snotlout and he said "Good Morning chief..." as I said "Good Morning Snotlout...." as he closed the door behind us and sat at the chair of the dining table. Then he asked "So what are we gonna do today" as I smiled and said "Snotlout, it's time" then he asked confusingly "What do you mean" then I said "It's time that I retire and you became the chief" he looked shocked and worried then he said "Chief Are you sure" then I said "Certainly" then he sadly sighed and asked "So when is the ceremony." Then I said "Two days Later" as he nod and I continued "Snotlout I told you everything I know about being Chief and I thought that when I retire I will be at peace and be with my family. But by doing my duties I lost two important people in my life so now I am alone but when I started to train you I saw the side of you I never knew existed then you kind of became a son to me. So take care of berk for me and for Hiccup because that's all I ask...." as I touch my cheek there are tears in my eyes and not just me but Snotlout have tears in his eyes as well. Then he spoke "You know I may not be smart as Hiccup but I will try to be the best for you and.... for him." As he cleaned his cheeks from tears and said "Chief, Thank you for choosing me. I will not let you regret everything." As I nod then he got up bowed and left the house. As I saw myself alone in the house with nobody inside and I thought 'Hiccup, Valka I hope I will see you someday' as I sighed and got up then left the house to meet Gobber.

After the few minutes I reached Gobber's house and saw that Gobber is working on the sword and trying to make it sharp. As I called him "Hello Gobber..." as he turned towards me and said "ah.... Stoick Good Morning and what are you doing here don't you have someone to train to do today." As I sighed and said "Gobber, its time for me to retire." As what I have said shocked him and he worriedly said "Oh.... ah.... Are you sure." As I nod then he continues "Okay then I will tell the council." but I said "No Gobber don't tell them yet. Just gather them at the Mead Hall." As he nodded then he put the sword in the hanger then he left to gather the members. As I sighed and left to the Mead Hall waiting for them. After the few minutes as I reached the hall I saw Spitelout standing there and I called him "Spitelout you are here that's good because I am calling the council meeting." As he said smiling "I know what it is about chief. My son told me." And I thought 'Of course he does' as I head inside he came with me then in an hour later Gobber and the other members came in and the members were Harold Hofferson whose blond beard got a little old, Mildew that old man who nobody likes on berk but always talked to Spitelout, Spitelout Jorgenson, and Gobber who is the blacksmith and got little old as well. As I sat on the chair as they sat on their chair as well. Then Harold asked "What is it Stoick" and I said "I think it's time for me to retire."

As He and the others looked shocked then Spitelout spoke "Yeah you should retire after all its time the young generation to take over." As I nod then Harold asked "Are you sure about this Stoick." As I nodded again but then I looked at his face he looked sad and I told them "I have been a chief for almost thirty years. Now I am getting old. And I think it's time for Snotlout to take over." Then Mildew spoke "I think it's good now maybe the gods have gave us the blessing by taking that runt and gave us the one true Viking." Then I got angry and yelled "Mildew if you speak of my son like that again then I will personally cut your head off." As I glared at him as he shut up then I sighed and said "The ceremony will be in two days." Then I left the hall and head towards my home.

GOBBER POV:

I am inside the Mead Hall right now and what Mildew said about Hiccup makes me angry then Stoick told him to shut up and as he shut up and said that the ceremony will be in two days and after saying that he left then he spoke about Hiccup again "Ha... Stoick believe it or not but He knew that his son is not worthy that's good that he died." Then I got up on the chair and yelled at him "Mildew If you say anything about Hiccup again I will make sure that you will never see the light of day." As I said that and got out of the hall while Harold following me then only Spitelout and Mildew left in the hall as spitelout smirking.