FINALLY WITH HIM

ASTRID POV:

I slowly open my eyes and I saw I am on someone else's bed I panicked but I saw that I am in a room where there are two paintings and the room is larger than my room in berk it have a couch with a table and a rock slab behind a curtain and there is a window as big as the Dragon I thought 'where am I' then I saw my clothes have been changed and it is a white gown cloth but who changed my clothes. Then after the few seconds someone opened the door with a bucket of water and a towel as she looked at me shocked as I look at her suspiciously then when she is about to go I ran as fastly as possible to grab her but she got out of the door then I opened the door and saw two guards standing there in Armour like the dragon scales as one guard said "Miss Please go back in. we are told not to hurt you." But I panicked and attacked them I caught one of the spear and pulled him towards me and kicked his stomach then the second guard is about to grab me I side stepped and punched him as he knocked out then I ran towards the maid who just disappeared before the commotion.

Then few minutes later I saw many guards are here and they are running after me now because I am scared of them. Then One of the guards said "Miss please don't run..." as they were running after me I saw someone in front of me. I don't know who she is but she have black hair and green eyes and I thought 'Wait..... Green Eyes' then she came running towards me to stop me but I grabbed her hands and put her hands behind her and captured her as the soldiers stopped then I asked "Tell me what is this place and where is Hiccup." Then she said "Astrid..... calm down..... nobody is gonna hurt you here." And I asked angrily "Yeah like I am gonna believe that. Where is he I know he picked me up last night" then she said "Astrid he is fine and he is here. He is the one who said to put you in his room" then a familiar voice came from the front "Astrid...." as I looked up and saw Hiccup and said "Hiccup...." then he said by coming closer to me and by putting his hands up "Astrid.... Calm down they are my people. They will not hurt you" as I saw him I relaxed my grip on the black haired girl as I got tired and fell down on my knees then the girl just grabbed me so I do not fall on the floor then Hiccup running towards me and kneeled down with both legs towards me as the people are watching.

As I called him with soar throat "Hiccup....." the he smiled and said "Yes its me Astrid" then I hugged him and cried on his chest as he wrapped his hands around me. Then few minutes later I got tired. He picked me up in bridal style as I snuggled in his chest and closed my eyes to rest.

HICCUP POV:

I was at the meeting hall in which we were talking about the war with Drago Bludvist. The Meeting Hall looks like a big round table with eight chairs. This room isnt that big but have a chair in the which symbolizes the king but have Armours as a decorations around the room. Drago Bludvist is a warmonger having the whole Armada of Dragons with the Bewilderbeast as well. As I look at the room I saw Dagur and his Wife Mala, Alvin the treacherous, Viggo Grimborn, Atali and Eret Eretson. As we were discussing about the war Atali said "Hiccup what do we do. he is getting stronger with the bewilderbeast as well. Which is the alpha and can control all the dragons...." then I said "You are right Atali that's why we have our own Alpha which could help us in the battle but we have take Drago down first. If he is down then the Alpha won't support him and the trapped dragons will got free from him." As they nod and I continues "It's been many months since the death of Johann and krogan...." as I looked towards the everyone and continue again "At that time I thought Krogan was just a Bounty Hunter who was after me then when I dig deeper at his history. I couldn't believe he was working for a warmonger who doesn't care about anything only wants to control the whole world at his palm...." then I look at them and continue "...but now he have an Alpha who can control all the other dragons with just mind control. So killing him is the only choice and to do that we need to work smarter." As they nod then I said " The meeting is adjourned for today. It will be held another day to make a plan against him." As they bowed and almost left the hall but someone opened the door then I saw a soldier as he said "Your Majesty...we have a problem."

Then I heard what he said and I was with the maid who I left to take care of Astrid then I ran towards the hall and after the few minutes I saw Astrid have taken a hostage which is Heather and I immediately called her "Astrid...." then she looked up and said "Hiccup...." then I said by slowly coming closer to her and by putting my hands up "Astrid.... Calm down they are my people. They will not hurt you" as she saw me she released Heather she fell down on her knees then Heather just grabbed her so she do not fall on the floor as I running towards her and kneeled down with both legs towards her as the people are watching.

As she called me with soar throat "Hiccup....." the I smiled and said "Yes its me Astrid" then she hugged me and cried on my chest as I wrapped my hands around her. Then few minutes later she got tired. I picked her up in bridal style as she snuggled in my chest and closed her eyes to rest as I walk towards the hall by carrying her and all the maids, butlers and the soldiers were watching me. After the few minutes I got in my room and laid her down on the bed as I sat with her by caressing her cheek.

ASTRID POV:

I woke up in the same room where I ran as I opened my eyes I saw Hiccup is watching me then he called me "Good Evening Milady...." as I smiled and saw outside that it was past noon. So it means I have slept the whole afternoon then I greeted him "Good evening Hiccup" as I try to get up I grabbed my head and told him "My head hurts" as he grabbed me and carefully let me sit on the bed then he asked worriedly "Are you okay.. except for head. Does anything hurts." I said "No I am fine." Then he got up from the chair walked towards the door and he told the maid outside "Call Magnus to my room" then he closed the door and sat on the same chair. After the few minutes later a bulky man with the blonde hair came with the box of medicines then he checked Me as Hiccup sat next to me and Magnus told him "she is fine Your Majesty but she is malnutritioned. She needs to eat and drink water and a lot of it." as Hiccup nodded and the bulky man stood up bowed and left.

I am shocked what the healer said 'Your Majesty' as I look at him as he laughed and said "I thought I told you I am the king of this kingdom." Then I said "Yes you told me that but I thought they will call you chief." I said sarcastically "Yeah because of this raw vikingness" then I laughed as he smiled again and hugged me "I missed you Astrid..." as I return the hug "I missed you too Hiccup...." then I sighed and asked "How long I was out" he said "three days if you include this one as well..... but I want to ask you something what happened how did you get on the boat." Then I looked down and told him everything about how my father lost the duel and how my friends and my parents helped me escape as I told him I got tears in my eyes. After the few minutes when I calm down he said "you must be hungry let's get your food here" then he go to the door and opened it and told the maid "Bring our meals to my room" then he closed the door and sat beside me on the bed. As we talked he bring up the subject off how I destroyed two guards at her room and who I took hostage. The hostage name was Heather and she is the one and only sister of Dagur the Deranged. Who Dagur dotted upon a lot.

Then after the few minutes someone knocked the door and Hiccup said "Come in...." then the maid comes in and she is wearing a black outfit with the long skirt with a black hair and blue eyes and have a pale face. When she came in she put the dinner at the table then she said "Your Majesty the dinner is served" as he nod and said "Thanks Elise. You can go now" as she bowed and left. Then he said "okay let's eat" as he stand up and I was about to but he said "What are you doing" and I said looking at him confusingly "Going to have dinner with you at the table" then he said "Nope not like this..." then he came towards me and picked me up in a bridal style. As I am shocked and embarrassed and said "Hiccup I am fine" as I hide my face with both of my hands as he laughed then he sat me down at the couch then he sat beside me and he said "Now eat and don't tell me you are not hungry" as I smiled then we both begin eating. Then I thought 'at last I am finally with him and there is no one that take this away from me.'

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT)