SCENERY OF THE CASTLE

ASTRID POV:

It's been a week since I came here on the Dragon's edge. And I am a little angry with Hiccup right now because he is not letting me go outside as the door opened I saw Hiccup and Toothless and I huffed and said "why are you here didn't I tell you I don't want to talk to you" and he said smiling "Come on Astrid it's for your own good" and I said by turning towards him "I am okay Hiccup. I am fine you are really worrying too much." Then he spoke "Astrid, Magnus is the best healer here he said you can't go out for eight days until your fever reduces. Just wait for another day you can go out after that." And I said "But Hiccup I am fine. I can't just stay here forever" then He sighed and said "Fine I can't stop you...." as I smiled excitedly and he continues "....but you will take a maid and a guard with you okay and they will tell you everything about the empire" as I nodded quickly and excitedly as he giggles then "okay eat your breakfast, get dressed then you can go" as I sat quickly down the couch and started eating.

Then after the few minutes later I ate my breakfast and I saw Hiccup is watching me eat and smiling and I asked "What...." and he came towards me and said "Astrid, I am glad you are here and I hope you like this place. I really want to show you the empire." As he smiled and I smiled as well then I said "Hiccup, Thank you and I love you" as he said "I love you too" as he sat down on the couch and caressed my cheek as he kissed me and I hang my hands on his neck then we kissed deeply. After the few minutes we break apart to take a breather then Toothless came to us and started licking us then as we laughed Hiccup said "Toothless you know that doesn't wash out." As we both laughed.

when licking was over then Hiccup sighed and said "Astrid I need to go. I have a meeting and the council members don't like to wait and for your attire. the maid will bring and help you get clean and dress up." And I said "okay" then he got up told Toothless"Come on....bud" as he and Toothless both walked out of the door.

Then few minutes later Someone knocked the door and I said "Come in" the maid name Elise came with my clothes which is my usual attire of blue top and Leather skirt and said "Mistress..." I am shocked what she just said. I asked "what did you call me." She spoke again "Mistress...." then I got flushed like a tomato "Did Hiccup tell you to call me that" as she giggled and said "Yes, he told us to call you that." Then I got flushed again and she continues "Mistress, I will ready your bath tub. So please wait for a moment." And I thought 'Hiccup I am gonna kill you'

After the few minutes later Elise called me "Mistress your bath is ready. You can come."as I walked into the bathroom to wash myself. I saw Elise sat down in the bathroom and I asked confusingly "ah...Elise what are you doing" then she said "Mistress I am your maid. So it's my job to clean you up." I got worried and said "No Elise I can do that myself." Then she said "I know Mistress but it's the order from His Majesty... and you don't have to worry Mistress he said this because you were very sick. So he just wants to take care of you." as I smiled and took my clothes off and wrapped myself with a towel then I step into the tub and relaxed my muscles then Elise took my hand start cleaning with a brush and I asked "You really respect Hiccup don't you." As she smiled and said "yes but not just me though. almost everyone in the village and every ally that he made throughout the Archipelago respects him as a kind and fair ruler...." As I nod and she continues"Mistress you know.... my family is killed by the Dragon Hunters and I. Not just got kidnapped but even raped by them " then I got shocked and said "Oh sorry" but she said "Don't be Mistress... but Our Majesty came one day and saved us slaves from them. Then he put all of our lives back together by telling us that we are not filthy people but those who touched us without permission are the only ones filthy. And after that day us slaves became his loyal subjects but he never treated us as subjects because he treated us like family. That's why we all stay here and respect him." As I looked at her shocked what she just said and I smiled and said "You know Elise he is always like that. That's why he feels that way with everyone." As she smiled and then she took my other hand to clean.