THE TALK

ASTRID POV:

I am in the Mead Hall right now thinking about Hiccup atleast some of vikings loved him Stoick has left and after the few minutes I see Snotlout going outside too I am angry right now because he was smirking because of Hiccup's death looks like I have to give him the peace of my mind and I followed him outside I see he is going at the back of the hall and I follow him there and I accidently put my foot on a branch now then Snotlout become aware He faced towards me and I saw he has been crying then He said " Hey Astrid.. You Okay..." I can't believe snotlout has been crying he wiped his tears on his face and I said "Snotlout you Okay."

"yeah... I am fine" and then at that time all the beating him up has been vanished inside my mind.  He is smiling which is kind of look like fake so I realized he doesn't want anyone to to see him cry which I can't believe he hates Hiccup he bullied him because he thinks he is a better heir but now he is crying for him after I calm down I asked him again " I am asking again Snotlout are you okay." Then He started crying again and told me.

"No I am not I miss him Astrid he was my cousin and I bullied him I couldn't even say sorry to him after what I have done to him I am the worst." I was shocked to see Snotlout admitted himself that he bullied Hiccup and I walked up to him and told him "Snotlout It's okay everything is going to be fine." and I put my hand on his shoulder "If you don't wanna show everyone that you are crying then you don't have to You can cry here okay I am not gonna tell everybody." he started crying more and there was no one here and then someone called me "Astrid...... Snotlout........ " I turned and It was Fishlegs and even the twins Ruffnut and Tuffnut behind him. The whole group of teens are here.

"hey guys what are you doing here." I and Snotlout panicked because Snotlout has been crying and he doesn't want anyone to see him cry "Don't say anything Astrid I know Snotlout has been crying and he doesn't want anyone else to see him cry... So let him cry for a while...  we will be on a lookout for him" I relaxed and Snotlout told them "Thanks Guys."

Then Ruffnut said "Its fine not just you two missed him we all missed him well atleast us and the others I don't know." then Tuffnut said with a smile "Its Okay Snotlout we may be Loki worshippers but after all Hiccup is our  friend" and after that everyone on a lookout and I thought 'You see Hiccup not all of the villagers hate you I hope you will come back to live with us one day and I also hope You keep that promise to meet me at the same time, same place and same day.'

NEXT DAY 

GOBBER  POV

"May the Valkyries welcome you and lead you through Odin's great battlefield May they sing your name with love and fury So we might hear rise of the deaths of Valhalla and know that you have taken your rightful place at the table of kings for a great man has fallen a warrior, an apprentice, a son and a friend."

As Stoick shoot the fire burning arrows to the boat after that we all shoot our arrows to the boat there was no body in the boat only some of his old designs, his clothes and that blood stained dagger is burning in the boat. I can't believe he is gone and in the funeral no one else come except the teens and their parents which include Stoick and me.

I said "So what now Stoick" as I see he clenched his hand and his face looks like he is about to kill someone right now as he turned toward me and said "I am gonna kill that night fury no matter what it takes and I am gonna get my revenge" No one in the funeral said anything as he walks away and he told everyone "Prepare the ships We are going to find that island  where dragons live and destroy those things once and for all."

As he walked away to prepare to leave me and then the teens parents also left to prepare and I also wanted revenge against that  night fury I got angry as well he took my god son who I treasure everything in the world Not even I am gonna spare it.

(HOPE YOU LIKE THIS)