The Tail

ASTRID POV:

It was almost noon when everybody left after me and my friends saw the ships leave Fishlegs gone to Gothi to learn about the medicines he was always knowledgeable just like Hiccup. He tries to create some invention to kill dragons but Fishlegs is the encyclopedia of the dragons and he learn all the things that is given by book of dragons some say that he learned the whole book of dragons at the age of nine and after he got board he learned some other things like medicine. The twins left to cause some mayhem to the village after all they are the worshippers of loki and Snotlout I don't know why he left but he looked worried Maybe something happened to his mother so I shrugged it off in the back of my mind and me I left to go home because after the speech I became tired I left to sleep it off in my bed as I reached home and open the gate it felt lonely after all my parents have gone and I sighed then I go up to my room and lay down on my bed and then I didn't even realized but I slept and when I woke up it was almost night means the sun is about to set.

I heard a commotion outside I thought it was the twins as I closed my eyes again the commotion became louder as I stand up and ran down out of my house to see what's going on outside I see that everyone is running to the docks and I asked one of the vikings "What's going on" and that viking said "The ships have returned" I gasped then he and I ran down the docks as fast as we could and I saw the berk ships coming to the docks as they docked then Stoick came out of the ship and Bucket asked "what happened" and then Stoick said "Let's head to the Mead Hall first I will tell you then.." and then he told something to Gobber and then he picked something familiar that I know and then I realized and shocked and thought It was Toothless Prosthetic tail and its broken and then Gobber Picked up the tail and gone towards the Forge. I thought 'What do I do now Should I steal it or not if Gobber finds out that it's Hiccup who created this what's gonna happen then' and after the few minutes Stoick left to the Mead hall and then the other teens came and Fishlegs asked me "Astrid what happened" I got worried and said what Stoick have said to others "Stoick said meet him in the Mead Hall in few minutes he is gonna give the speech of what happened at the Helheim's gate" as they nod.

Then we left to the Mead Hall then after the few minutes me and everyone else is inside the Mead hall the hall was buzzing because everyone else wants to know what happened at the Helheim's gate but I know the truth behind the Dragon Island of what Hiccup did there and I sighed sadly and thinking 'what is gonna happen when Gobber finds out who made the tail if he finds out its Hiccup who made it then we are in trouble I have to find a way to steal that tail and destroy it' then Stoick start with the speech he said "Quiet...." and then everyone silenced and Stoick continued "When we reached to the Helheim's gate we can see through the fog clearly every pillar even we found the lost boat in there as well as we were reaching to the Dragon Island there was no Dragon Attacking us after the few minutes we reached the Island and what we saw was horrifying...." and they whispering amoung each other and he continued again ".....we saw a dragon bigger than berk and I think it was residing inside the volcano...." everyone got shocked and Snotlout whispered to me "no way a dragon bigger than berk....." and I said to him looking worried "Yes Snotlout... I can't believe it" then Stoick continued again ".....There was no dragon there but only the ashes of that big dragon and that dragon was burn to crisp from head to toe and not just that. we found something it looks like a wing of a dragon but that wing was created by a person..." as everyone got shocked again Stoick started speaking again "We don't know whose wing it was but Gobber is finding out right now that how the person created that so wait for the answers but I can tell you this whoever this person is we owe him....." I was shocked what he said and everyone sighed but I don't he said 'he owed him what's gonna happen if he finds out it was Hiccup who did this' as I got worried because of that tail I have to do something about that. As Stoick left the Mead hall and after the few minutes my friends said they are going as well.

And then I left and gone home to think what do I do tonight as I reached my home I saw my parents were inside as my Father said "Hello Astrid how are you doing" as excitedly I ran up to  my father and hugged him then my mother joined as well and I said "I am sorry I left without meeting you-" I was cut short by my mother and she told me "its alright after all everyone wants to know the answer what happened at the Dragon Island" and I nod and then my father said "Well its almost night do you want to go to the Mead Hall to eat....." and I said "No I am not hungry I would have stayed there but my friends left as well They have there own things to do" and my Parents nod and my mother said "Okay so you are staying at home if outside became dark change your clothes and sleep" and I smiled and tell her "Okay...then Bye" and they also said "bye" then I walked up to the stairs and I entered my room and laid on my bed to think how I get that prosthetic tail from the forge which means I need to make a plan to steal and have to be careful and then I closed my eyes as well.

STOICK POV:

As I talked to Gobber and looking at the setting sun He said "Its night lets go the Mead Hall for dinner" I said "okay" as we head to the Mead Hall and after the few minutes  we reached the door and opened and we see everyone is here for dinner as I look around I see Spitelout eating dinner and there was no sign of his son and wife but Spitelout was talking to others and I see the Hoffersons but without their daughter and I have to talk to them about their daughter as well and the other teens were sitting together and laughing without their parents but they are together and eating dinner and talking and as I reached the Head of the Table and I started eating and after the few minutes when I finished eating  I stand up and reached Spitelout and called him "Spitelout....." as he turned towards me and tellme "yes Stoick..." and I said to him "I need to talk to your son tell him to come at my house tomorrow..." and he said "Okay Stoick.... I will call him" and then I left but I saw Spitelout grinned I think and then as I travelled towards the Hoffersons then I called Havlor "Havlor......." and he said "Aye Stoick....." and I said "Can you tell your daughter to come at my house tomorrow..." and as both the Astrid's Parents looked at me suspiciously and he sighed and said "Okay... I will tell her" and as I nod  and they nodded as well and then before I left I see Gobber is drunk and slept at the table as I laughed a little when I was seeing him And then I went home and slept at my bed.

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I AM SORRY FOR LATE CHAPTER BECAUSE I GOT MY EXAMS DONE RIGHT NOW AND IF THERE I ANY ERROR IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW )