THREE YEARS LATER

ASTRID POV:

I woke up when I saw that the light is coming in from the window means it's morning as I got up and got ready. I saw myself in the mirror. I am Eighteen now means I have grown my hair bigger but still in a braid with a leather skirt, and blue top as I got down to eat breakfast I saw my parents look still the same as usuall but a bit older. As I greeted both of them "Good morning Mom.... Good Morning Dad" as they greeted me together " 'Morning" then I saw my father who is reading a letter and he grunted in frustration. He teared up the letter and throw outside then I asked "what happened dad. What was in that letter" he sighed and said "It's Spitelout again....." and I said "oh... Again with the engagement" and he said "Yes..." as I grunted as well.

Well the Jorgensons are giving the engagement letters to my father for three years. We already said no so many times but Spitelout just doesn't give up but Snotlout is still trying to talk to his father to stop this. As I recall yes it's been three years. In these three years so many things have changed. First and foremost off all that my relationship with Hiccup is still ongoing we sent letters to each other so many times and we even met at the cove three to four times in a month and we only met each other when everything is safe. Second off all that which I can't believe is that Hiccup is now known as the Dragon Master in the whole Archipelago. He created a kingdom where Dragons and Vikings live in harmony and not just that he is known as the very powerful person in the Archipelago. He created something that the vikings could ever dreamed off and he even made many alliances like Defenders of the wing Island, Wing Maiden's Island, the Outcasts and The berserkers and many more. And it's all under the rule of Dragon's edge and with their king Hiccup which I was shocked about.

I asked him shockingly why the Outcasts and the berserkers. he said that it was just a little fight in the past but after the Outcasts joined him. The berserkers lost the battle between them and then two years later Dagur wanted to be piece with us because Hiccup said that he was redeeming himself and he wants to protect his Island because the power struggle in his Island was immense so he has to say to his people that he killed his father but shockingly he found his sister named Heather who have a dragon named windsheer who is a razorwhip with metallic body and shoots like a Nadder and also the first person to join the Dragon's edge.

As I finished my breakfast and got up and told my parents "I am going to meet my friends today..." then my father said "okay bye....and be careful" as I nod and left. After the few minutes I saw Fishlegs he is reading a book because now he is a teacher and teaching kids about Dragons and medicine, I became a best Shield Maiden of berk, the twins just sided with loki and Snotlout he is still training to be the heir. After the dragons disappeared from the Helheim's gate. There was no Dragon's came to berk anymore and berk advanced itself and its in good condition.

As I walked towards Fishlegs and called him "hey Fishlegs.... what are you doing" and he said "oh nothing... just reading the book created by the Dragon Master. I can't believe that Dragons have more fascinating experience in fighting than the humans." As I laughed  yes Hiccup even created a book about the dragons and their lifestyles where you can say that the whole Archipelago reads. I asked "where are Ruff and Tuff" and he said "well they are trying to lose Snotlout again" as I nod and he continues "oh Astrid..... I have to go I have a class to teach." And then he left quickly as I saw him he became a little more bulky but still a softy. Then I left to see Ruff and Tuff. After the few minutes later I heard Snotlout scream "AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH......... There will be repercussions for this." As I saw Ruff and Tuff ran towards me and I asked "What did you two do" and the Ruff said "oh nothing we just kidnapped him..." then Tuff continues ".....put him into the Bola launcher" then Ruff continues"..... and shot him in the sky...." then Tuff said "then he almost landed on the pile of weapons there." As they both laughed and ran because Snotlout coming for them with an angry face then he stopped front of me and sighed and said "hey Astrid..... how are you doing" and I smiled and said "I am doing fine. What about you?"