Chapter 06 Dilemma

Xiao Yuan has indeed changed, Pei Qing thought. Although he was unruly and unruly in the past, he was never a mean person.

But now he was in front of her, his hot breath surrounded her tightly, and his hand pinched her face, touching her fair and delicate skin unscrupulously.

"Can the empress really do anything for that little wild boy and sick Yangzi?"

She had already made it clear in her letter, but he deliberately asked her in such ugly words.

"Ji'er is my son, not some wild species. Your Majesty is the king of a country, and he is also the prince's cousin. I hope you will be merciful."

"Oh, your son." Xiao Yuan looked at her slightly displeased face, "The empress is so powerful that she gave birth to an almost five-year-old son in less than a year after entering the palace."

He glanced at her slender waist and asked jokingly: "Why don't you give me a five-year-old son too? I just don't like babies crying and making noise. You can just give birth to a five-year-old son to avoid all these troubles."

Pei Qing glanced at him, maybe this person did not change, he’s just gone crazy.

"As for your sick husband," the man touched her lips with his finger, "I'm quite curious. How many times can he sleep with you when he is so sick? Or do you take care of him?"

Pei Qing could not allow others to slander Xiao Jing.

But he insisted on asking, and asked her questions that were difficult to answer. "Is ‘he’ big?"

Pei Qing lowered her eyes and said nothing, prompting Xiao Yuan to say: "If you don't tell me, I will cut it off and measure it myself. Do you think he is still an emperor if he loses that ‘thing’?"

Pei Qing felt that he could do it, so she had no choice but to say, "It's pretty big."

"It's pretty big. I'm good at comparing it."

Pei Qing looked at him again, and probably compared them with her hands. Although she had never seen the real thing, she could not go wrong by comparing it with the drawing book.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Yuan responded with a sarcastic smile: "Exactly."

Pei Qing didn't understand why he was laughing, but he asked another more difficult question: "How long has it been for him?"

Pei Qing hesitated a little. Is it good for a long time or good soon? How long is too long?

She was heartbroken, "It's been a long time."

As expected, he asked: "How long."

Pei Qing really couldn't answer, so she had to prevaricate: "I forgot."

Xiao Yuan stared at her for a long time, then suddenly smiled, "Niangnian, you can't even tell a lie now without changing your expression. Can you forget this matter and treat me like a three-year-old?"

"Your Highness, this is our husband and wife's private matter. It's reasonable not to talk about it..." She spoke softly, trying to reason with him.

"Oh, it's a private matter between husband and wife." Xiao Yuan stood up straight and looked at her condescendingly, "If he knew that you were here to serve other men, would he still want to be husband and wife with you?"

Pei Qing understood what he meant by serving. Compared with life and death, her own innocence and reputation were really nothing. But she is also a queen, Xiao Jing's wife in name, and she cannot do anything to harm his face.

So, she begged the man in front of her in a low voice and euphemistically: "Can you... wait."

Xiao Yuan should not.

Pei Qing hesitated, gently grabbed a corner of his clothes, knelt on the ground and raised her head to beg him: "I can't..."

"Is your Majesty negotiating terms with me?"

Pei Qing shook her head, but couldn't say anything. It was because of her impatience that she promised too much in the letter. She said that as long as he could come, she would pay any price.

But think about it carefully, what does she have?

It was just the gold and silver that her brother-in-law had given her, so it was impossible for him to see anything like that. But she still had a life, and she understood his disgust and hatred. If he could kill her to calm his anger, he would probably be willing to do it.

As for serving... Pei Qing thought that he didn't have that intention. He is such a proud man that he disdains to touch a married woman.

Xiao Yuan lowered his head and looked at the woman at his feet. She was pitiful and charming, and she could really make men stupid. No wonder that sick man married the elder and then the younger, taking the two sisters as his own.

But now, Xiao Jing's queen is trying to please Xiao Yuan.

Thinking of this, he suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. When she fell onto the bed unexpectedly, Pei Qing's surprised expression was also so smart and stunning.

As a man, it is normal for Xiao Yuan to have evil intentions.

The long hair was scattered, and a few strands stuck to Pei Qing's face, as if he was at a loss with her.

She looked at Xiao Yuan with some fear. 

And he only has one word. "Take it off."

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*