Chapter 10 Serving

The way he treats guests is naturally different from the way ordinary people treat guests.

Pei Qing understood, but still protected Xiao Jian, and said in a low and respectful voice: "It's a little late today. I'll visit the prince in person at the Imperial Palace tomorrow."

 Prince?

Xiao Yuan looked at her. In front of this cheap son, she still wanted to maintain some dignity as a queen.

It's a pity that King Nanchuan is a rough man and can't be tricked easily in the palace. He sat back on the sofa and deliberately kicked away the jade lamp that fell on the soft carpet, "I will rest here tonight."

Pei Qing raised her head quickly, and Zhi Lan, who heard this from outside, was also shocked.

Although Xiao Ji'an is young, he also knows that even his father has never rested here, let alone others. He was hostile to Xiao Yuan: "You can't sleep here!"

Xiao Yuan smiled instead of getting angry: "Do you dare to say it again?"

Pei Qing hurriedly stopped Xiao Ji'an, "Ji'er, don't be rude to your uncle."

Then she looked at Xiao Yuan: "Your Majesty has a broad mind and will not care about children."

Her tone was gentle, but she held Xiao Ji'an's little hand tightly in her hand, as if she was afraid of what he would do something to the child.

This look of obedience but disbelief made him extremely disgusted.

No wonder.

She, Pei Qing, is such a person. When she needs him, she coaxes him with sweet words, but when she doesn't, she abandons him mercilessly.

Xiao Yuan's gaze moved from Pei Qing's hand to her stunning face, "The empress sleeps with a prince who is not her son every night, so she is not afraid of the gossip of the world."

Pei Qing frowned: "He is still young and there is no peace in the palace, so I keep him with me to take care of him."

"Now that my Nanchuan Army has taken over the palace defence, is there any unrest?"

Pei Qing was speechless.

The Nanchuan Army was heavily guarded, which was why she dared to take her child to stroll around the Imperial Garden for an afternoon.

"But no matter how young he is..." Xiao Yuan looked at Xiao Ji'an, "He is also a man, isn't he?"

According to regulations, princes are not allowed to sleep with their biological mothers when they reach the age of three. Pei Qing is really worried that Xiao Ji'an is not familiar with her, and she doesn't care about the rules and etiquette at all.

Seeing that she was still hesitant, Xiao Yuan sneered.

Pei Qing's heart trembled, and then she immediately called out: "Zhi Lan."

If Chu Li hadn't stopped her, Zhi Lan would have come in a long time ago. She didn't believe that there were ministers and relatives in the world who were so wanton and contemptuous of the emperor's authority and dared to make such an extremely rude request to stay in the queen's palace.

But as soon as she came in, before she spoke, she just looked at the man. Zhi Lan felt that her whole body was cold and trembling, and his eyes were like a poisonous snake attacking her, which made people feel chilly.

Pei Qing handed Xiao Ji'an into her hands, "You should accompany Ji'er back to his Xuyang Palace."

"Empress..." Zhi Lan only dared to look at Pei Qing. She hesitated and did not dare to say anything in front of the man.

Pei Qing could naturally see her shock. Gradually, more and more people would know about such disgraceful things. At that time, everyone knew that the empress of Hanning Palace pretended to be dignified and noble, but in fact she was carefree and shameless.

Xiao Ji'an broke away from Zhilan's hand: "Mom, I won't leave! I won't let him bully you!"

Pei Qing's eyes immediately turned red when she heard this. She closed her eyes and held back the tears: "Go back to your own palace!"

Xiao Ji'an was stunned in place. His mother had never yelled at him so fiercely.

Zhi Lan successfully took him away.

It wasn't until the palace door closed that Pei Qing's tears fell.

The man not far away propped up his chin and watched the scene of deep love between mother and son in boredom and sneered: "So, the queen is used to being a stepmother for others. Can you tell me what you are like about that sick man? Beside to an Empress?"

Pei Qing lowered her head in response to him.

Xiao Yuan stood up and walked to her.

The overly hot breath surrounded her tightly, and Pei Qing unconsciously wanted to take a step back, but at this moment, her waist tightened, and she screamed, and her whole body was clasped into his arms by the strong hand.

Xiao Yuan lowered his head and intertwined with her breath: "How you served him, you will serve me tonight."

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*