Chapter 13 Sweetness

Such excessive demands instantly chilled Pei Qing's originally grateful heart.

Pei Qing was unwilling to do such a humiliating thing. The two of them were in a stalemate. Xiao Yuan liked to see her unyielding, but he also liked to see her helpless and finally had to obey his words.

How much he used to care for her and support her, now he wants to bully her and abuse her so much.

"Either lick it now, or bring that bastard over and watch you lick it, which one do you prefer more?"

Pei Qing's eyes were full of shock, and she was even trembling with anger.

"Oh, I feel bad again. Your stepmother has done a really good job. You think you can do anything for this cheap son, right? Without him, you can't be the queen mother. Tsk, it's a pity."

Pei Qing turned her head to avoid his hand, and Xiao Yuan looked at her coldly. It wasn't until she was silent for a moment and then moved closer that he raised his eyebrows in satisfaction.

Her eyelashes are long and slender, her nose is delicate and small, and her bright red lips look even more delicate, soft, and seductive.

Xiao Yuan's body stiffened, and the veins in his hands became more obvious.

Pei Qing didn't notice anything strange about him. What she smelled in her nose was his pleasant smell after bathing, and what she tasted on her tongue was the bitter taste of wine. She frowned slightly, her tongue felt bitter and spicy.

"Don't stop," a slightly hoarse voice came from above, "Continue."

There were still wine stains, so she knew she shouldn't stop.

"Uh..." Xiao Yuan couldn't hold it back and hummed.

When she suddenly heard the sound, Pei Qing quickly looked up at him and was stunned for a moment. There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, his eyes were deep, and his eyelashes seemed to be covered with mist. Those red and phoenix eyes were staring at her closely. The sharp and evil look in his eyes faded away, replaced by a kind of lust and desire that bewitched his mind. 

Her dazed look gave Xiao Yuan a headache. After only two licks, he pretended to be stupid and behaved, who was going to send him away?

"I told you to continue, why did you always stop?" His face was forbearing, but his tone was impatient.

Pei Qing came back to her senses and quickly lowered her head, wanting to end this matter quickly.

But as soon as she lowered her head, she was startled, and she unconsciously wanted to step back.

Xiao Yuan naturally refused. With quick eyes and quick hands, he grabbed her thin shoulders and hugged her, "What are you hiding from?"

He looked down at ‘himself’ and didn't think there was anything wrong. If he didn't respond ‘like this’, that would be wrong.

"Now that you have seen it, do you plan to sit back and ignore it?"

Pei Qing still wanted to hide, but Xiao Yuan quickly pulled her close and whispered in her ear: "If the empress refuses to give me any sweetness, I will have no choice but to withdraw my troops immediately and return to Nanchuan. What do you say... What will the people who are lying dormant outside the palace watching the movement do?"

It's not that Pei Qing doesn't know the current situation. When she went to the Yangju Hall today, she not only learned that the remnants of King Yu's faction had been killed by Xiao Yuan, but also that the important ministers and other clan members of the court used this as an excuse to hold the emperor hostage under the pretext that they wanted to uphold justice. There was a big recruitment drive outside the palace.

If Xiao Yuan left... they could justifiably enter the palace. Even if they did not dare to force the palace to usurp the throne, they would have to force the seriously ill His Majesty to abdicate and support Ji'er as a puppet emperor with no real power.

And she, an eyesore queen, would certainly not be able to become the queen mother. She would probably end up dead.

Seeing that she no longer hid, Xiao Yuan let go of her hand.

"Untie it."

Pei Qing's ears began to slowly turn red.

Her fair and clean hand hesitantly placed it on his lap, but she really couldn't put her hand down.

The next moment, Xiao Yuan's hand came up.

When she saw ‘it’, Pei Qing's beautiful eyes immediately opened wide, full of disbelief. This was far from the compact appearance in the picture books she had secretly seen before.

It was really thick, ferocious and ugly, not worthy of Xiao Yuan's handsome face.

As for what she can do, Pei Qing still knows. She couldn't bear to look at it, wanting to reach out and hold it and caress it for him. Unexpectedly, the man moved her hand away. Pei Qing paused and looked at him in confusion.

Xiao Yuan looked at her and said quietly: "Open your mouth and take it in."

The author has something to say:

Hmm... This chapter was a bit cut out...

*If you think the novel is very exciting, please vote and share it with your friends. Thank you for your support!*