Baking/Cooking together :D

This is a thing, well, neve do that with me.
Except you want a new kitchen and you don't know what to do with the old...well...there won't be much left to do with...xD

Anyways, hopefully our boys will do better...Or will they ? ~

~~~

Sebastian

"I love you, Sebastian. But please, just slice them into cubes."
You cook together, but since he burns everything that is in his reach, you more or less chained him to the table, a knife in hand.
Passing him the paprika for the sauce, he grabs them and presses a kiss to your little belly.
You giggle at his actions and kiss the top of Sebastian's head.
You begin to cook the meat, the smell filling the air.
Sebastian walks up next to you, places the slices on the table and wraps his arm around your waist.
"When's dinner ready ?" He whines.
"Shouldn't take that long. Now that you finished to slice these things, old man."
"Hey, I'm not that old. Besides, I'm a great cook."
"Is that so ?" You raise an eyebrow at him.
"Yeah. I needed 2 eggs and 1 sausage to fill you for 9 months." He grins.
"Oh my god !" You exclaim and step away from him.
"You are going to sleep without dinner tonight, mister !" You laugh at him.
"But...there is so much..."
"I've gotta eat for two now anyways."

~~~

Joseph

"No."
"Please !"
"No."
"Why not ?"
"I said no !"
"Joseph !" You whine.
Since you told him you were pregnant with his child, he won't let you do anything. And it annoys you. You are pregnant, not paralyzed (no offense ! I honour the people living happily with it :3).
"No means no, (y/n). Now step back. The oil could burn your skin."
"Fine. Sorry I wanted to spend time with you." You pout and slump down on a chair.
The detective sighs and walks to you, kneeling down in front of you.
"Look, (y/n)," he starts, "I love you, okay ? And that's exactly why I don't want to risk anything."
"You are cooking, Joseph." You say in a monotonous voice.
"Yeah...but...Fine. Would you kindly get salt and pepper and all that ?"
You smile at him and kiss his nose.
Gathering all the things, you put them down on the table.
Joseph puts all the ingredients into the pot and lets you taste the cooled down treat.
"How's it ?"
"I like it." You smile.
You place a hand over your little bump.
"You like it, too, don't you ?"
Joseph chuckles and rubs the belly gently, kissing your lips.

~~~

Ruvik

"Put the chemicals far away."
"But..."
"No 'buts'. Do you want to poison me or our child by accident ?" You ask, placing your hands on your hips.
"No...You're right." He sighs and puts the chemicals into a shelf.
After sanitizing the desk, you begin to chop the strawberries, while Ruvik kneads the dough.
"The dough ready yet ?"
"Yeah...I think so."
"Awesome. Could you put it into the oven ?"
"Sure."
You hand him the form.
There is a strawberry between your lips.
Ruvik chuckles and kisses you passionately, eating half of it.
"I hope you like it." He whispers, reaching down to stroke your bump.
"Hopefully I don't get even more fat." You sigh.
During your pregnancy, you 'extended' a bit.
Ruvik always reassures you, telling you that you are beautiful.
He is a bad liar, but the cute attempt is enough to calm you down.
The dough is ready and golden brown, ready to put on some cream.
Needless to say that not just the cream changed from the bowl to the dough. Also many kisses were exchanged.
In the end, the kitchen looks like a chum bucket, but the strawberry cake looks great and tastes even better.

~~~

Leslie

Today, there is a class in the hospital, teaching the patients how to cook easy things like a rice pan. (Even I can cook that, Leslie ! Don't disappoint me ! xD)
Of course he chose you to be his partner, but since you are pregnant, you are not allowed to do something on the cooker.
Fine for you.
After you sliced all the stuff you needed to, like paprika and some flesh (Sorry to all the vegetarians D:).
"Okay." The teacher says "put your things into the pan. Be careful with the oil !"
"Okay..." Leslie mutters, reaching for the rice.
After a few moments of hissing noises, he puts all the other ingredients into it.
Everything is swell, until some other guy panics.
Leslie is so distracted, that he almost drops his hand on the burning cooking field.
Almost, if it weren't for you to stop it.
"Godness, Leslie." You breath.
You check his hand for any damage, luckily finding none.
"S-Sorry, (y/n)."
"Don't mention it. Maybe we taste it ?"
"Sure !" Leslie smiles and reaches for two plates.
And there you sit.
A loving couple, soon to be parents, eating a hand made dinner, while another patient is getting carried away be a bunch of people, a crowd following them.

~~~~

Sorry if it sucks. I just thought it could fit...:)

Anyways, I hope you could enjoy it :D

See ya \(^o^)/