Lemon #2

You wanted it. So here it comes..xD

Trigger warning: Sex

Sebastian

"Good morning, Mr. Castellanos.." You purr. You stand on his side of the bed.
It is weekend and you managed to get out of bed without waking the detective up.
He stirs and rubs his eyes before focussing on you.
Sebastian coughs and his cheeks are tinted in a light red blush.
Looking you up and down, he takes in your presence.

The white dress just stops around your thighs. Your hair is up in a light ponytail. You are (even) taller than usual since you are wearing some sexy high heels.
The cap with the red cross on it just rounds up the nurse costume.

"Are you okay, Mr. Castellanos ?" You ask, voice still innocently.
He nods and wants to speak up when you get out of your heels and lean over to straddle the blushing detective.
You sit down on his groin, Sebastian putting his hands on your hips.
Now he smirks at you.

"Well... I am still going to.. check you up.." You begin to smile coyly as you lean down to kiss Sebastian hard.
He immediately reaches up to get rid of your cap and you sense the hardness underneath the blanket.

You grin and push your hips into his lightly. He grumbles and janks you down into mattress.
You are shocked but aroused at the same time.
Sebastian kisses down your neck and sucks at your collarbone.
You moan and your fingers grab his hair.
He pushes the dress up and your panties down and huffs when he notices the moisture there.

You use the opportunity to roll the two of you over, making you sit on him again.
You quickly get out of your dress and let down your (h/c) hair. You grin at the smirk on Seb's face and begin to kiss your way down his torso.
Once in a while you stop to nibble at the rugged but creamy skin, leaving a mark or two.
While Seb busies himself with tugging at your (h/c) strands, you slowly pull down his sweatpants.

Without hesitation, you grab the steely flesh and trail feather light kisses over it. The detective moans "(y/n)...".
You take that as your sign to swallow him, but Sebastian thinks otherwise.

Once again, you land on your back and Sebastian is between your spread legs, hiss mouth already working on your womanhood.

You moan and mewl. The man certainly knew how to make you beg.
"Oh my... Sebastian.. please !" You moan and Sebastian doesn't wait for you to say it again.

He kisses his way up your body, your faces now merely inches apart.
You grab his head and kiss him hard, making him enter you.
You both moan into the kiss, but Sebastian wastes no time and pounds into you.
He is like an animal. You would have guessed that the nurse dress arouses him, but making him loose his mind ? No way.

You are a moaning mess, nails leaving scratch marks on Sebastian's back and he growls deeply.
He speeds up and stills his body with an animalistic groan.

You calm down and hold onto Seb and look at him with lust clouded eyes.

"Sorry.. I just... You looked to fucking hot..." He pants as he pulls out.
"That was what I was aiming for.." You chuckle breathlessly.

~~~

Joseph

You never felt this sexy before.
Black high heels, thigh highs, a corset poiting out your curves and your (h/l) (h/c) hair all over the place. All of it covered by a black coat you stole from Joseph's closet.

You wait for the detective to come home.
When you hear the lock of your door click, you round the corner to greet your boyfriend, making him drop his jacket at the sight of you in his coat.
His eyes darken behind his glasses, but for you that is barely visible.

"Hey, Darling..." You smile and give him a quick greeting kiss. He chases after your lips and you have trouble to hide your victorious smile.
"Why are you wearing my coat ?" Joseph asks, after clearing his throat and pushing up his glasses.
"I...was cold..." You purr.

"Then why don't you ju-" You cut him off by dropping the coat to your ankles.
Joseph's cheeks become a deep red colour when he eyes you from head to toe.
"Then why don't YOU warm me up ?" You purr as you push Joseph against the door.
You carefully and slowly lick at his neck as he drops his head to the side.

Grinning, you nibble at his throat and lift your leg between both of his, rubbing againt the growing erection.
It pleases you to know that you caused that.

You strip off his clothes until he is only left in his pants.
Looking at you again, he slams you against the door and unlaces your corset with fast and deft hands.
In a flash, you are standing there, completely naked, looking at Joseph.
His eyes sparkle with a hint of primal want. Want for you.

He lifts you up with unknown strength and pressing you against the door.
You wrap your arms around his neck and your legs around his torso.
He unbuttons his pants himself and slides them down along with his boxers.
Looking down briefly, you can tell that he is ready to go, and all that aggressiveness already made you moisten.

In a quick motion, he enters you.
Staying like this for a short time, he lets you adjust, but after that, he just rams into you, seeking his release desperately. You moan likke a whore and it only seems to arouse the detective even more, of that is possible.
Your climax overcomes you and you almost pass out from the intensity.
Joseph also stills his movements.

"Well...to bad... There was something in the berdroom, too..." You sigh.
"What about... round two ?" Joseph pants.

~~~

Ruvik

He expected everything when he entered the apartment. But he didn't expect to be tied up by his hands on the bed post an hour later.
Yes, you tied his hands away. So you could dominate the dominator for once.

You are already naked, and so is Ruvik.

"How do you feel, Ruben ?"
"Fuck you..." He smirks.

He is erect like he never was before, his manhood showing clear evidence.

"Only since you asked so nicely..." You say as you straddle his lap and slowly sink down on him.
Once your hips touch his, you stay like this.

"Fuck..." Ruvik swears under his breath and you can feel him pulsing inside of you.
You slowly circle your hips.
Ruvik moans, and you could do the same, but you won't give him that pleasure.
Lifting your hips a bit, you stop just at the crown of his member and circle your hips again.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck !" He screams and slightly lifts his hips to bury himself inside of your warm and wet cunt. But you pull away just a bit, the very tip still inside you.

"Say it." You demand as you let his dick dip in just a tiny bit.

"Oh shit ! Please, (y/n), FUCK ME !" He screams.
"Why didn't you say so half an hour ago ?" You snicker as you work your hips, slamming up and down his length.
The scientist groans and thrashes around and you stop, feeling him pulsate and realease.

He is a mess. His manhood still inside you, you lean over, making him wince, and loosen the hand cuffs.

"I hope you are satisfied now..." Ruvik murmurs.
"Of course, but you are as well..." You snicker.

~~~

Leslie

You knew he was a psychic, but that that was going to show that hard is a thing you never expected.

"Beg for it, (y/n)." He says, rubbing his length along your aching sex.
"Please, do it. Take me !" You beg.

You couldn't deny that is was somewhat hot when he got dominant like that, so there was no need to worry about getting you aroused.

He rammed his member inside your heat and as you yell at the sudden force, he suddenly shifts a bit. "Did I hurt you ?" He asks, unsure of what to do now.
You raise an eyebrow.

One second a wild beast and then a caring lover. Opposites attract it seems.

You shake your head and Leslie's eyes glint again as he fucks you into mattress mercilessly.
It is very unlike Leslie, but that makes the situation even hotter.

While you are normally doing most of the work, Leslie does all that now. He spoils you and you just enjoy it.

But it all ends too soon.
He shoots his load and slumps over you body.

You pet his hair and after a while he looks up.
"You did like that, yes ?"
"Of course." You both smile and start on round two.

~~~~

Friends ! :3

See this as my apology for the loooong delay.. D:
Also sorry since Leslie's seems to be the shortest... scenario...

See ya \(^o^)/