Christmas Time :3

Holy sh*t. It's christmas already.. xD
There is no snow here, so it feels like spring xD

Anyways, I hope you enjoy :3

~~~~

Sebastian

Once you wrestled the tree inside the room and tended Seb's scratches since he refused to wear gloves, you begin to decorate the tree with lights and ornaments.
Sebastian sits on your couch and helps you by telling you where you forgot to put some decorations on the tree.
"Do you have any ornaments left for this gap over there ?" Seb asks, pointing at an empty spot on the right side.
"Uhhm.. I guess so..." You say as you climb down the ladder and bend down to search the box down there for matching ornaments.
You hear suggestive whistling behind you, making you put on your 'Are you f*cking serious'-face and stand up straight and look at him over your shoulder.
"Whaaat ? I'm just.. appreciating the view..." He says, smirking slightly.
You roll you eyes and throw some glitter at him.
He tries to shake it off but fails miserably.
He is glittering all over, he could be an ornament himself.
You giggle and walk up to him, trying to rub the glitter out of his hair.
"Good thing it is night time and I'm not called 'Edward'" Seb says, making you snort.

~~~

Joseph

To surprise Joseph, you got his family to come over for Christmas. But it was a big mistake.
Joseph told you, he had quite a big family.
But 2 grandparents, 3 cousins, 5 siblings are not big. That's huge, consindering that his cousins and siblings all had kids of their own.

"(y/n), you are amazing !" Joseph exclaims as he hugs you and greets his family.
After half an hour, he has greeted all of them.
Good thing you learned cooking from your mother, because she always made tons of food for Christmas.

After you placed the last bowl of boiling sauce on the table, you sit down next to Joseph.
Everyone eats and it seems they like your food.
"It's really great, (y/n)." Joseph's mom, at least you think that is her, says.
"Thank you. There are some cookies in the kitchen." You eye the kids while saying that.
They look up at you and you nod, signaling them to get the cookies.

Later that evening, you and Joseph are forced to sit on the ground, leaning against the couch while watching a movie.
The credits roll and you notice that almost everyone around you is fast asleep. Except for Joseph of course.

You stand up and extend a hand to pull him up, too.
You stagger towards the bedroom and throw yourself on the, surprisingly unoccupied bed.
Joseph embraces you and kisses your forehead.
"Thanks, (y/n). You are crazy."
"I know... but you still love me."
"Yup. Now go to sleep."

~~~

Ruvik

You expected everything when you entered your home. But this ?

Your whole apartment is decorated with reindeers, candles and various other sweet Christmas things.
"Uhhm.. Ruvik ?!"
"Yes, honey ?" He walks around the corner and with that he takes the cake.
Wearing a red and white pullover with Christmas themes is the last thing you expected from a serious scientist as Ruvik.
"Uhhm... Are you sick ?" You ask, putting down your bag.
"No..." He answers, raising an eyebrow.
"Huh..." You eye him suspiciously and put your hand on his forehead.
"(y/n), I'm okay. What is wrong with you ?" Ruvik swats your hand away.
"I'm okay, but what the hell happened here ?" You gesture all around yourself.

"I decorated !"
"No shit, Sherlock. But why ?"
"Because it's Christmas ! It is tradition in my family to celebrate !" Your scientist says, hugging you.
You totally forgot that Ruvik's family is quite traditional and conservatively when it comes to such things as Christmas.
"Okay, okay..." You smooch his cheek.

After some hot chocolate and some gift exchanging, you fall asleep to quiet music and dim candle light.

~~~

Leslie

It is Christmas time. And that means it is also time for shopping !
At least you have to, because Tatjana is sick and you have to get some presents for your patients.

"What do you think, Leslie ?... Leslie ?"
You look around for the white haired boy and you spot him.
In the lap of Santa.
"Seriously ?" You snort.
Deciding to hide behind a pillar, you watch the scene from the distance.

Leslie whispers something into Santa's ear, which makes him laugh hysterically.
Santa pulls something out of his pocket and hands it to Leslie.
Leslie smiles broadly at Santa and hops out of his lap.

You quickly walk back to the spot you were before Leslie left, smiling a bit at the scene you just saw.
Trying to pull a poker face, you hope Leslie won't notice that you saw what he did.
"D-D-Did you find s-s-something ?" He asks, standing next to you like nothing happened.
You sigh "No..."

"B-But I f-f-f-f-found something, f-f-for you." He says and grabs your hand.
He places a little leather bracelet in your hand.
"Leslie, this is so cool !" You smile as you put it on.
"I-I-I've got a matching one.." He says, showing his wrist to you.
He really has an identically one to yours.

"This is so sweet. Thank you, Leslie." You kiss him before you walk on.

~~~~

Heey guys ! :D

Merry Christmas to you ! <33
I hope you enjoy your holidays :D

See ya \(^o^)/