Your First Anniversary Together~

Also a request, but as always I forgot to note down whose it was xD
Genius xD

Anyways, I finally found a community name xD
#TheLeeksOfUs :D
Explanation on the end of the chapter xD

Anyways, enjoy~ :D

~~

Sebastian

"Women..." Sebastian sighs, pulling on his sleeves again.
He is wearing a suit and this time properly.
You are still in your bedroom, checking your reflection in the mirror again.
The black dress fits the occasion.
Sebastian invited you to the fanciest restaurant in Krimson City. It is your first anniversary after all.
At first, you thought about declining, knowing how expensive that restaurant is. But with Sebastian being Sebastian, he convinced you in no time.

When you walk to him, he has his back turned to you, putting on his trench coat.
Your hands wander up to fix the back of his collar, making the detective turn around.

He admires you in your best dress. Just for him. He could drool at the sight.
"Seb, if you try anything now, we will be too late..." you sigh, knowing that Sebastian loves seeing you in this dress. He bought it for you, just for tonight.
He chuckles and kissed your neck.
"Maybe. But I'll think of something when we get home again. I promise.. "

~~~

Joseph

"Where are we going, Joseph ?"
"You will see." He purrs into your ear.

The blindfold over your head prevents you to see.
Today is your first anniversary and you thought he would take you to a restaurant or something.
But putting a blindfold on your and leading your around the park is not what you had in mind.

Joseph stops, putting his hands on your shoulders.
"We have arrived..." He whispers into your ear.
'Deja-vu' It hits your mind.

When Joseph takes off the blindfold it only proves your thought.
"Joseph, this is beautiful !" You exclaim and turn towards your boyfriend and place little smooches all over his face.
He chuckles and takes your hand to sit down.

"It looks exactly like the first one."
The detective arranged a picnic, just like your first date, when he confessed his love after that case with you.
Same blanket, fruits, drinks, blossoms. Everything.
If you would have to describe Joseph with one word, it would probably be: accurate.

"I gave my best. Now come on, darling." Joseph says sweetly, handing a drink to you.
You clink your glasses, with Joseph saying "Happy first anniversary, (y/n)."
"Happy anniversary to you , too. And may more follow."

~~~

Ruvik

"You can't be serious."
"I'm sorry !"
"There is nothing for you to be sorry about. I should be sorry. For being such a bother !" You yell and slam the door shut.
You don't care if any of the neighbors heard that and begin talking.
Shall everyone know that Ruvik forgot your anniversary.

"It is just one date. And he can't just remember that ? I should probably be happy that he bothered to remember my name at this rate." You sob, walking towards the little beach nearby.
It isn't the right weather to go swimming, but at least he won't find you here.
"Like he would remember where I like to be..." You sigh and drop into the sand, hugging your knees to your chest.

"Okay, (y/n). He just forgot your anniversary. It is just a date, isn't it ?.... NO. It is not !" You try to calm yourself down, but failing miserably.

"(y/n) !!"
'Oh no..' You think and consider your options. Running or staying.
"(y/n). I'm sorry ! I know, I forgot the day I met the most beautiful person I ever laid eyes on. And I understand your rage. But please understand me, too."
"Somehow I think I understood you more than enough. I always understand when you stay up all night for some weird project, even though I would rather sleep in next to you. I always understand when you waste our money for all your chemicals, even though I would rather spend an evening at the cinema with you for that money."
"I... Why didn't you say something ?" Ruvik asks, sitting down next to you.
"Because it wouldn't change a thing. And you know that."
"But I promise-"
"You always 'promised'. Now look at the situation !"
"So, we are done ?"

"NOOO !" You sit up, sweat clinging to your back.
Looking around, you notice that Ruvik is next to you in bed, still naked from the previous anniversary night.

~~~

Leslie

"Good morning, (y/n)." Leslie smiles as he wakes you up with some breakfast in bed.
"Good mor- Wow..." You answer, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.
Leslie grins and places the tablet on your bedside table.
After that, he smooches your forehead and walks out of the room.

Today is your first anniversary, but that Leslie remembers that surprises you. And it seems like he really wants to make you feel special.
After you ate the breakfast made by Leslie, which was extremely good, you walk into the bathroom to take a shower.
But the room was lit by candles and the bathtub was filled with well temperatured water.
"Leslie ?" You call and your boyfriend stands next to you in a flash.
"Y-Y-Yes, (y/n)."
"Did you do all that ?"
Leslie shyly nods his head, making you kiss the top of his head.
"Thank you, sweetie." You smile and he leaves again, so you can take that bath in privacy.

And all of that practically went on the whole day. Bringing you tea, massaging your feet, getting you the remote, doing the dishes, cooking lunch and dinner.
It was so sweet of him and you felt like a princess.

In the end, Leslie was so exhausted, that he almost fell asleep while standing.
You lead him to your bed, carefully laying him down along with yourself.
Carefully, you pull the blanket over your bodies and hug Leslie tightly to your body.
"Thank you, sweetie..." You murmur into the white hair.

~~~~

Hell yes, I made it xD

For that explanation.. well... there is no explanation xDD
It just came to me xD

Thanks for reading, I hope that was good enough since I had to write with a hand wrap.

Anyways, See ya \(^o^)/