When You Come Home From A Shitty Day At Work

I'm sorry, but I've got no inspiration for your requests right now.
Probably due to my failed driving test (damn tractors...D'': ) and the upcoming exams, but I hope you can wait and are content if I write something else instead.. :)

Enjoy ~

~~~~

Sebastian

"Uggh, just shoot me !" You complain, dropping onto the couch, still clothed in a jacket and shoes, your bag falling on the ground.
"Why ? I don't want to write the report.." Seb tries to lighten you up.
"Ughh.. I knew it's going to be an awful day when I overslept 45 minutes this morning."
"Yeah, I noticed. You totally ignored me.." He pouts and sits down next to you.
"Awww, poor Sebby.." You grin and sit up to smooch his cheek.
"Yeah... You know what, just stay here.." Sebastian says and kisses you before he leaves the living room again.
You busy yourself by taking off your shoes and jacket and checking your phone.
Suddenly, the light is turned off.
"Seb ?" You ask, voice quivering a bit.
"Yeah ?"
"Where are you ?"
"Just stay there !"

A few moments later, he comes back with two mugs of hot chocolate.
He hands you yours and puts in a random film before he sits down next to you.
Lifting your legs up, he sits down beneath them and hands you your fluffy blanket.
You cover yourself, while Seb massages your feet.
With a sigh, your drop into the pillows behind you.

~~~

Joseph

"You are home already ?" You ask Joseph.
"I could ask you the same thing..." He says and walks up to you, greeting you properly with a kiss.
"You first." You insist with a grin.
"Our case was solved already. Idiots. That's why we were allowed to go home earlier. Now you." He grins back at you.
"Some guy at the coffee shop spilled his coffee all over himself and blamed me. My boss sent me home for today. But at least he didn't kick me out." You fake-grin and give thumbs up.
"Aw man.. You know what ? How about we go out ?"
"Uhhm..Where to, exactly ?"
"Change into something comfy, okay ?"
You nod and look after him as he disappears in the kitchen.

Sighing, you look at your reflection in the mirror.
Long, anthracite sweat pants because it is quite chilly outside and a black tank top underneath your wine red sweater, you stole from Joseph's closet.
Your (h/l) (h/c) hair is made up in a //short hair: high pigtail, exposing your nape | long hair: french-braided side tail.//

"Ready to go ?" Joseph asks, already standing at the door, waiting for you.
"I still don't know where we are going." You pout.
Joseph takes your hand in his and kisses you, leading you outside.

After some driving, you arrive at a place you have never been before.
"Oh my god !"
He just took you out for kick boxing.
"Mr. Oda ?" The trainer asks and Joseph turns to face him.
"Yes ? I called in an hour ago." Joseph smiles.
The trainer calls his female assistant and she leads you towards the training area.

And let's just say, you talked to Joseph afterwards and he presented you a one-year-membership for the sports club.

~~~

Ruvik

"Do you have any poison left ?" You ask Ruvik, stumbling towards your bed, falling face first into the pillows.
"Again ?"
"Uh huh." It rings, muffled by the pillows.
"What's wrong this time ?"
"Ugh, that new teacher is so irritating. Thinking he something like a Greek god it seems. Such an asshole."
"Is he harrass-" "No, calm down. But he did ask some girls if they wanted to go out with him. But everyone here knows I'm with you, so he probably skipped me."
"Good thing for him he did." Ruvik mutters as he sits down next to you.
"Didn't you mention that new restaurant right behind the campus, (y/n) ?"
You sit up and lean your head against his shoulder.
"Yup, why do you ask ?"
"How about we go there ? I think we should clear our minds a bit."
"Really ?!"
"Really."
You giggle a bit and smooch his cheek before standing up to change your clothes and style up a bit.

"(y/n), you look gorgeous." Ruvik smiles as he kisses your knuckles like a gentleman.
"I just wear your favourite pair of my jeans." You roll your eyes.
You know, whenever you are wearing this particular pair of jeans, he can't keep his hands on himself.
That would explain why he is constantly touching your butt while you are standing in the queue.
"Stop it.." You mumble and slap his hands away.
"I told you, I can't resist you."
"I know." You grin and kiss the scientist before the waitress leads you two to your desk.

Later that evening you gave in to his touches.

~~~

Leslie

"Ugh..." You groan while entering your apartment.
Leslie shuffles towards you, taking your bag from you.
"H-Hello, (y/n)." He smiles awkwardly at your mood and kisses you.
You respond lazily and you shrug off your jacket.
"Hey, sweetie. Did you manage to water the plants like I asked you to ?"
"Y-Yup, all done." Leslie grins proudly.
Ever since he started to show improvements on his mental state, you ask him to do little tasks like closing the windows after you leave or water the plants when he isn't in the clinic with you.
"Great.." You sigh. You plop down on the couch.
After some moments, Leslie joins you, asking quietly "Did I d-d-do something wrong ?"
"No.. You do great. It's Tatiana. Her mood changes are so irritating..."
You loosen you bun and your (h/l) (h/c) hair falls down naturally.
"I-I know what to do.." Leslie mutters before he jumps off the couch, dashing into the bathroom.

You hear some rustling and he returns with your hair brush, some hair care spray and some other things.
Smiling brightly, you look at him while he motions for you to turn your back to him.
He sits down behind you, cross-legged, and sprays some of the stuff into your hair.
Slowly, he begins to brush your hair.
(Am I the only one who loves this ?! xD)
You hum approvingly as Leslie gets out the tiny knots in your hair with extreme caution not to hurt you.
A shiver runs down your spine as he threads his hands through your hair.
Long hair: He begins to take a small part on top of your head in his hands, parting it in three strands. You sigh, knowing what follows. Since he is watching the kids during his voluntary shifts in the hospital, he learned so new tricks. Also, braiding a French braid.
He takes another strand of hair to the mass in his hand, touching your temple briefly.
Once he managed to capture all of your hair, he braids the rest of it.
Short hair: He gathers all your hair on his hand, brushing through it again.
He then begins to braid little braids. All over your head. You know you will have many little, but well-formed locks tomorrow, but that's okay. Locks are cute. Especially since Leslie is like a child whenever you wear this style. He pulls on one strand and watches it springing back in place.

"Thank you, Leslie. That was cute." You smile and kiss him again.
"N-No problem."
Sometimes, the small things matter more than others.

~~~~

Oh boy... That wasn't good. I can feel it. D:
Anyways, I hope you were able to enjoy it somehow :)

And really: Am I the only one who loves it whenever someone plays their hair ? I mean, really xD
I feel so weird.. xD

See ya \(^o^)/