New Year's Eve

I hope you have fun :D

Thank you guys for this amazing year <33

Enjoy~

~~~~

Sebastian

Just one evening with some friends and Sebastian, waiting for the new year to arrive.
Is that so much to ask for ?
Apparently, yes.
Your whole apartment is filled with dozens of people, tons of alcohol and the music here will wake up the dead.

"Have you seen Sebastian ?!" You ask a random guy.
"Over there !" He points towards the couch.
There he is, laying on the couch, chilling his life.

"Sebastian Castellanos !" You call and his head whips around, making his hair land in his face.
He grins awkwardly and stands up, grabbing your hand, leading you outside.
"What the fuck, Sebastian ! I said a few people, not the whole population of Krimson !"
You are furious. A hard day at work, since people think the apocalypse is coming as soon as stores close.
And then this.

"I just called Kid, Connelly and a few others. But they didn't get that only they were supposed to come. At first I tried to send them away, but I was outnumbered."
You sigh.
"It's okay. We can't change it anyways..." You pout.
Sebastian thinks for a second "Stay here."

A few moments later, he came back with two glasses of champagne and a blanket.
He locks the balcony door and sits down next to you on the bench, waiting for the fireworks to appear over the City's skyline.

~~~

Joseph

"Joseph..."
"Yes...."
"It's beautiful..." You breathe, turning towards him, smooching his cheek.

"I'm glad.." He smiles.

The detective took his day off to decorate your apartment and cook some dinner.
Confetti, candles and balloons all over the place.
It already looks like an army celebrated here.

"Come on.." Joseph says, taking your hand, dragging you towards the table.
"This smells awesome." You complement the cook.
"I hope it tastes as good as it smells."

After a great dinner, you are both sitting on the couch, blanket around your shoulders, cuddling up to each other.
When the first firework explodes, you both stand up and open the window.
Joseph comes up behind you, holding two lit sparklers.
You grab one of them and begin to draw with the light.
"You are the best, Joseph."
"So are you." He smiles and leans in to kiss lovingly, starting off the new year perfectly.
Breaking away, you begin to draw again with the last few seconds that are left of the sparkler.

You draw an 'I', swiftly moving to the right drawing a heart, and last but not least an 'U'.
You both giggle and he hugs you to him with one arm, nuzzling his face in your hair.

~~~

Ruvik

"Ruvik ?"
"Yes ?"
"Don't you think that might be a bit too much ?"
"Why ?"

You gesture all around yourself.
"Because this place looks like the storage room for the next Rambo movie !"
There are boxes filled with rockets and many little fireworks.
All over the freaking place.
"You are exaggerating." Ruvik replies calmly.
"No, you are ! Where the fuck did you even got all that stuff from ?!"

The scientist sighs and takes a step over a box, tripping and falling face first to the ground.
"I'm okay." He says, poking his head up.

You sigh and help him to stand again.

"Now what ?"

The grin he gives you says it all.

Later that night, he lights all the fireworks while you are still having a romantic dinner.
While everyone around you is running for their lives, you two share the first kiss in the new year.

~~~

Leslie

"Are you still awake ?" You ask Leslie, who is laying on his stomach on the couch.
"B-B-arely.." he mumbles.
"Awww...." you thread your hand through his silky white strands of hair.

You stand up and walk into the kitchen.
After you got some candies, you walk back to Leslie.
"Hey, look.." You stroke his hair, making him look up.
"Uhh...!" Leslie sits up and unwraps the first candy.

After that, he was unstoppable.
He was like your neighbors dog on crack.
"(y/n)(y/n)(y/n)(y/n)(y/n)!!" Leslie says, rapidly tapping your shoulder.
"Yes ?"
"Let's g-g-g-g-o outside !" Leslie suggests.
You don't argue.

In the end, it was the greatest idea he ever had.
Watching the fireworks explode and sparkle all over the city was a wonderful view.
"That was a great idea, Leslie." You smile at him.
"Thanks. Thank y-y-y-you. F-F-For everything." Leslie says, kissing you under the sparkling night of Krimson City.

~~~~

That's it for this year ;D

I hope all of you enjoy your parties !!

SEE YA NEXT YEAR \(^o^)/