EPILOGUE II

COPELAND

"Dude, are you done with the project 6001?" One of my blockmates asked.

We're already third year college students, currently studying my architecture and designs program in The University of Notre Dame. I am also a student leader, an institution founder, and polo senior coach. With those extracurricular activities, I managed to destruct myself from stress.

"Yeah, I already finished it last week, I'm now on our project for architectural design, inspired by arabian infrastructure." I replied casually.

"Damn, you got too much time on your plate, how did you do that?" He massaged his temple out of frustration.

"I suggest, stop fucking around and focus on your studies, instead." I joked, he just rolled his eyes and we both laughed.

I immediately went home after my classes and errands, I will prepare for my flight to Italy next next week to do my friend a favor.

In a span of time, I met new friends including Yunix, Hanlon, Faughn, and Dmeter. They were all connected to my course which is engineering and architecture. Dad somehow met Faughn's dad way back five years ago because of a huge project here in Australia.

I opened my laptop to finish my remaining quizzes that is due later on 12:51 am. While taking my quiz, Faughn suddenly called me, I want to ignore it but hell, my phone kept ringing.

"What do you want?" I told him as soon as I received his call, I was still facing my MacBook.

[Wassup, bro?] I rolled my eyes when I heard his annoying tone, here we go again.

"Again, Cienfuego, what the fuck do you want?" I cussed.

He laughed out loud and said, [Jesus, your accent makes every profanities good. I really love your accent, Keyos.]

I rolled my eyes as I turned my gaze upon the screen of my phone, "Really, what in the goddamn hell is the purpose of this call?" I asked.

[Okay fine, since you're about to fly to Italy, can I ask for a favor?] The seriousness in his tone is obvious.

I sighed, I can't say no to them especially when they are asking favors. "What is it? Make sure it's legal." I clarified then he laughed nervously.

[I just want you to watch over my brother; Xaiden Finn. Mawawala kasi ako for a week, I will go back to France to meet new business investors.] He replied.

"I'm not a babysitter." I immediately declined. Duh, I studied architecture just to be a babysitter of his brother?! I'm not even good with kids so how in the fucking hell would I manage to take care of his brother?!

[You know I'm in a mafia, Keyos. My life and my brother's are both in danger, I can't risk his life because he has a great future ahead of him.] He explained.

I paused a bit to straightly look at him, "Why do you even have to join mafia, Faughn? You also have a great future ahead of you and here you are, wasting your time on a fraternity group?" I sounded bitter with that.

Yes, I am aware that they joined mafia, they told me about that and Faughn admitted that his father was once a founder of a mafia. I really don't know the useful reason for it unless you're in a law school, frats are one of the strongest club in law schools that provides constitutional modalities and reading materials such as case studies and case digests but for fuck's sake, they are not in a law school.

He rolled his eyes, he knew we were about to talk about it again, [Cienfuego organization is not just a fraternity group, Keyos. It was an elite underground mafia that contains empowered people from other countries.]