chapter 24: meeting a T-rex?

.                    ⬽J A A N V I⤘                       .

Arya left me in the kitchen, bewildered and confused by the unexpected turn of events. He wanted to take me out? My mind raced with questions – where, and why all of a sudden? Honestly, I don't know. He confuses me at times. And he missed my company? Since when did that happen? And why does that make me strangely happy to know that? Huh, I guess everything is pretty confusing in my life right now.

I had to agree that I had rather been distracted the past few days; my encounter with Alex was something I never expected, and I found myself daydreaming about the possibilities that might unfold.

I'm just a simple girl with a romantic heart. I'm sure it's not wrong to imagine things with someone who shares my same views, right? And Alex is a great guy; I think I kinda like him too.

But I hadn't anticipated such a reaction from Arya, though. He seemed hurt and a bit sad, which I didn't understand. But he wants to take me out now, and I'm quite excited although confused with his sudden change of demeanor.

I left the kitchen and headed to my room with still these thoughts in my mind. I sifted through my closet for something nice to wear. I selected an outfit that was casual yet stylish, hoping it would match the occasion for wherever Arya is planning to take me.

I paired my well-fitted light-blue denim jeans with a white cotton blouse, pulling off a chic vibe. I finished it off with a pair of white sneakers and a small handbag that completed my look.

 I finished it off with a pair of white sneakers and a small handbag that completed my look

(Jaanvi's outfit)

After checking myself in the mirror, I headed down the stairs to find Arya already waiting at the bottom, dressed in a crisp white shirt and a pair of trousers that complemented his appeal. He also had a pair of sunglasses on, which gave off a casual vibe and added a touch of elegance.

 He also had a pair of sunglasses on, which gave off a casual vibe and added a touch of elegance

(Arya's outfit.
P.S. he's looking handsome, no? Ladies  XD)

Wow, he still looks handsome every time I see him.

Wait... where did that thought come from? I know Arya had always been handsome, but I never gave more prominence to it until now. And suddenly that thought pops in my mind and makes my heart do flip-flops. This reaction confuses me.