Twenty Six | What are you waiting for?

ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
Lunden Evergreen

My body is now cold as the door to the house is opened, it was a contrast to the heat I'd felt all night. It was almost refreshing in some way but lasted mere minutes.

We didn't make it up the stairs instead he b-lined for the couch as my body hit the cushions. He reaches for the waist of my jeans and unbuttoning them he pulls them swiftly down my legs. My red thong is drenched, I knew it would be the second I saw him in front of me.

"Soaked" He muttered, my nipples sank through my top and he noticed. He sat me up slightly as he removed my shirt, now I just remained almost fully naked under him as his eyes gazed down.

"What are you waiting for?" I tease him as my back arches and legs slowly spread, "I'm yours am I not?" My thong gets caught in between my clit and folds, I was a mess.

His shirt is almost ripped off and his pants are dropped. The belt flew across the room and he quickly discarded his underwear. Leaning down his face met my pussy and as his fingers moved my thong aside I squirmed with pleasure as he placed a kiss against it. He moved my laced thong down my legs as his eyes remained on me.

"Baby I just need to be inside of you right now" His cock seemed thicker than before, and as he held me tight and I felt him enter me whole, it felt bigger than before.

My eyes watered as I clutched onto his arms, his first thrusts were slow to ease me in. His eyes never left mine, not even briefly as he kept pummeling into me. I gasped as he hit the back of my walls and words seemed inaudible.

"Shhh, just look at me baby" He spoke to me calmly as I followed his lead.

My body moved as he pounded into me, it was a more rough sex than I was used to. But I loved it, I loved every inch of him taking me. His lips connected with my left nipple and as his tongue swirled against it I clutched the back of the couch.

"Fuck" His Italian accent groaned aloud as he let go of my boob and moved his way to my lips. His mouth met mine as his tongue delved in intertwining with mine. My arm wrapped around his neck as I felt myself slipping into my release.

"Baby..." The words slipped through my mouth as I tightened around him.

"Do you want to cum Angelo?" Breathlessly I nod as he pumps into me harder, "What do you want me to do Princess" He followed my lead at this moment, but I just wanted to feel him, all of him.

"Come in me Atlas" He looked surprised as the words left my mouth, "I need you, I need to feel you... please" He looked unsure by my request as he continued to ride me out, I was inches away from my breaking point and I could tell he was too.

"Are you sure..."

"Birth Control" I remind him, "I need all of you right now, please baby" I gasped as I pulsed around him, and my stomach tensed as I held onto him, he pumped harder and then I felt him come inside of me.

I tasted the saltiness of his sweat against my lips as he fucked me harder than ever. My body vibrated as he held me in his arms.

"Fottere Angelo" He groaned into my ear placing a kiss beneath it and pulled back breathing heavily as he held me in his arms.

"I love you so much, almost too much" My eyes widen as the words leave my mouth, and my hand covers my lips causing him to laugh.