Episode one

ANNA
my name is Anastasia Alexandra grande. I have been in coma for two years now, I don't even know if I would ever wake up. All I see is darkness, I hear them but they can't hear me.
But today , I saw a little light , it's funny. After being in here for close to 3 years this is my first time seeing light.

Because Someone walked in, someone touched me, someone is talking to me right now, she seems like someone who carries sparkle wherever she goes.
All the while in coma, I hear people talk but I never listened. However today , I want to listen to her

CLARA
I hastily closed the door to the hospital room then I took a deep breath with my hands on my chest. I am risking my life being in here.

I turned and I was amazed at the beautiful lady on the bed wow!! , she looked so beautiful in the white gown she wore, she had red lipstick on her lips.

Her room didn't look like a hospital room, it was so beautiful. I wish to be in this kind of coma.

she didn't wear hospital clothing either. She looked like sleeping beauty, I smiled then I gently walked over and I sat beside her.

You are probably wondering who I am, my name is Clara and I am a junior nurse. I have been a junior nurse since forever. They wont promote me they said am crazy and useless

I came to work really early today because I wanted to find out what is hidden in this third floor, I was able to open the door through the code in my mother's journal. When my mum was actively working here, she was always in this room.

I smiled happily forgetting that I was in a risky place, just looking at her made me happy.

I heard people in coma can actually hear, I wonder if she can hear me. I wonder who she is?

" unnie, can you hear me? Well I guess you can but u can't reply because you are in coma. Anyways it's okay, I would be the one talking so better listen okay.

My name is Clara, I am the clumsiest nurse in this hospital. I never seem to get anything right. But you need to see me, I think I am very hot.

No doctor wants to work with me, they say I bring bad luck. so I learn from my books and the internet. I have never been in an actual surgery.

I smiled consoling myself

Unnie you are very beautiful so from today I will call you my sleeping beauty. I don't have a lot of friends in this hospital so you are my friend now. I promise to always check on you, update you and for sure I would never let anyone harm you.

I patted her very long black hair in a smile.

Bestie bestie , I will give you the latest gist. Ryan is coming back to Korea today. Everyone is so excited.

Tho I have never seen him, he is my idol.

How can I see him tho, It's so difficult to see a picture of him online. I think only people who worked with him ever saw him in real life.

Tho unnie I heard that his identity is hidden from the public for security reasons. Because he is so wealthy he is a multi millionaire.

Some nurses who saw him said he is so handsome - I blushed dreamingly

Unnie more than being handsome, he is so talented. He is the best surgeon in Korea , the pride of Korea.

They said if he can't save you no one can. He is world rated and  on his way to become the best surgeon in the globe

How can he be young and yet so talented.
I become motivated to become a great nurse the moment I heard about him. 

If I see him today, I would happily die tomorrow. I smiled happily 

Too bad  I don't know if I would ever get to see him, even going to rd hospital is like an impossible dream for me. I have never been sent there, well, am too clumsy to be sent there anyways

Sigh!!!!!

ANNA
Ryan is coming back. Coming back to meet me like this. Same way he met me 2 years ago.

Clara, meeting you today has proven to me that I am still alive. I really like you so much

I wish I can tell you that I am listening , please keep talking to me, I feel like I have known you forever