Episode 17

RYAN
I watched the tv quietly but a smile escaped my lips as I remembered the girl who kissed me earlier. What was that.

I don't even know why I keep remembering the scene.

She is really crazy tho , one minute she was crying then the next minute she was kissing me.  Plus the way she stood on top of my shoes in an attempt to raise herself to my height.

I laughed then covered my mouth with my fingers , that was crazy.  When was the last time I laughed this much.

I brushed my hair behind then I picked my phone. Nuella is coming tomorrow, this means I need to be at aghc tomorrow.

I picked my drug container but it was empty, God I was at the hospital yesterday and I forgot to get another.

Why do I even get these drugs when I don't take them as prescribed, I only take them when I  get serious signs, I am abusing the hell out of them.

But It's the better this way, I don't want to be strong and healthy anymore, I don't want to be healthy while Anna is  sick.

I texted my assistant to get the drugs and bring to me in the morning.

I was a mess growing up. A complete mess.
Was it  running away from home at the age of 6? was it loosing  loved ones? Was it the  mental abuse,  was it the trauma, was it having a mother who regretted having me? Or a cold hearted dad?

Even now - I can't believe I am still a  mess.
I always thought that I would be happy when I grow up

You must be wondering what am suffering from, I had a dangerous heart surgery when I was maybe 15. I always had heart issues but it become worse after I lost a loved one, I almost died so I got surgery.

After surgery I got better, I only got  episodes once a while.

Then Anna had her accident, after that accident, it felt like the heart condition started afresh. Maybe because I started smoking way too much , maybe because I abused my drugs, maybe because I continued every single unhealthy  habit  I already quit.

I just got tired , hopeless, frustrated, messed up. The only thing I did with my life was wait for Anna to wake up.

I brushed my hair behind then I looked at her picture. My tears fell

All my life  , I have always been in pain. - she was the only person who  truly reached out to me.
Anna you gave me reason, so how can you leave me? How do you expect me to go on without you.
You where the only one who ever truly cared about me , you showed me the meaning of being loved, being cared for , because of you- I felt important to someone, I felt loved , I felt wanted.  I forgot what being neglected  feels  like.
Even when we just stayed as business partners. Anna counted my pills everyday to make sure I took them, ate healthy food which she hated, to make sure I didn't see junk to eat, if I fell sick, she would stay awake all night, she was the mother I never had.
Now what? You want to go?
Just this  few years without you, no one cares if I am dead or alive, no one knows if I took my drugs or not, if I ate or starved, no one cares. No one cares about me. So how am I supposed to live without you.
If you don't wake up,  I would die  with you.
That's why I am watching my health get ruined.
I was greedy to live after I lost a loved one the first time, I won't do it again.

DIANA
Why do I have so much work today that nuella is coming. Finally I was done checking all the drugs, they nurses carried them down to the van where they packed them

Almost all our drugs are expired , the last matron before Linda was just a criminal. She collected money for procurement but she didn't buy anything. The issue was identified and handled in the board meeting yesterday , so matron Linda procured new drugs. We where asked to trash these , matron Maddie had been arrested

Where is Clara tho, I have not seen her all morning. I walked out and the grande family where outside. Seems nuella is close.
All the nurses and doctors even patients in the hospital peeped just to see nuella.

Just then a black car arrived and nuella walked out. She had black glasses on. Wow!! She is so pretty - but she doesn't normally do too much make up, why today.

She walked with so much style, her catwalk was giving.body guards where behind her.

The dervantes car arrived too , they greeted the grandes then walked towards nuella. Ryan was not there.

Just then Ryan's car arrived , he joined his family but maintained his distance from them in a way you won't notice.

I have known sir Ryan for a very long time but I have never seen him having a friendly conversation with his parents