Episode 33

I finally arrived and sir Ryan already signed those papers.

I just looked at him with pain in my eyes

There is no point telling you about the health records and making you worry. All I have to do is find them for you, and I will, I will find all of them.

He took a call

" schedule surgery for tomorrow, by 11. That woman with the kid, she won't survive this week" he said then removed his phone.

Omg that's too soon

He walked out

" sir" I said he turned
"Well... I have a meeting with a friend. Sir Can I meet you at home" I said and he furrowed his brows
" Which friend " he said
"Well-
" do you have a date" he said
I laughed then I nodded
" I made a friend today" I said
" really?
" yes. Actually today is ...
"Whatever. Just Don't come home late" he said interrupting me like he just realized he wasn't supposed to be asking so much questions. I wanted to tell him it was her birthday.

I bowed and he walked out.

RYAN
something must be wrong with me, like why did I even care. I drove off.

But is she normally this cheap, I mean she just met the person today.
It's not like I care I just , she is way too dumb. Men would end up playing with her.
I mean what if he drugs her and takes her home, she is also careless.

I stopped driving then I opened my car door. Ryan it's not your business. I don't care.
I closed my door then I drove off

How can she be so beautiful and not have sense. Her beauty would just attract men who would play with her.

she is actually very pretty , just more dirty. She has pretty features tho. The length of her hair, Her brown eyes, her skin tone then her baby face. Her facial features are so innocent and pretty, She looks like a teddy bear.

Her height is just prefect, I also like her body size. She is not slim , she is rather fleshy, her tummy is not that flat, but it's perfect for her size. she is also very curvy. Thick thighs, wide hips , very tiny waist, pretty legs, full ass.  She just has this natural and innocent but seductive type of beauty. She would look so good in bikini .

Wait what did I just think. Ryan are you okay.

I stopped driving then i drank water, when did I even check her out so much that I picked every little detail about her body.

I am just worried about her, I mean she doesn't know anybody in this city and what? A date?

Ryan just go, forget the she devil

I drove off

Ella called , bringing me out of my weird state

"Hey" I said
"Anna is awake and you can't even call on phone anymore. Really" she said
" you know what you just said doesn't even make sense"i said
"Fine. How are you... are you stressed " she said
" to an extent, you" I said
" am fine. " she said
" how's Anna" I said
" she should be the happiest. Having a lot of fun with tony recently. Carrying her up and down as lovebirds" she said and I stopped driving
" let's talk later" I said
She dropped

I just drove home.

—————-
THE VOTE BUTTON DOES NOT BITE FAM 🗳KINDLY VOTE THIS STORY