27~ My Reason To Rejoice

Ahin woke up by the alarm that she had put last night.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and made her way downstairs.

She softly knocked at the door as she went in

"You ready?" Ahin asked making Niki's sister smile. "I knew you were going to wake up" she said as she stood up and made her way out the room after glancing at sleeping Niki once again.

Ahin helped her with her luggage and grabbed Sunghoon's cars key as she had asked him to borrow his car beforehand.

Ahin helped put the luggage in the trunk and drove away to the airport.

"I thought about it last night, you don't have to worry, I won't let him work with us for long and I'll make sure that he's safe here" Ahin said trying to make sure that she doesn't worry about Niki when she's busy with her life.

"Thank you so much, Ahin. I'll definitely think less knowing that you're here with him" she said smiling as Ahin did the same.

They arrived at the airport, Ahin took the luggage out of the trunk and stood their till Konon made her way into the airport and waved at each other for the last time till she disappeared from her sight.

Ahin made her way to the car and hopped in the car and made her way back to her house.

She parked the car in the garage and made her way to her room before placing the keys at the table.

She removed her bandage and hopped in the shower to take a shower

Heeseung had already told her she could now take a shower but still bandage it later.

She finally took a shower, she checked the time in her phone it was 6 in the morning, she opened her cupboard and took out a hanger and placed it on the bed and then changed her clothes

Wearing black cargo pants and loose black shirt tucked inside the pants and a black jacket as it was a lillte chilly outside.

She made her way downstairs and knocked on Heeseung's room. She waited till Heeseung opened the door, he clearly looked half asleep as rubbed his eyes.

"What happened Ahin-a?" Heeseung asked still half asleep.

"I'm sorry, but could you bandage me? I have to leave for some important work" she said making Heeseung open the door wide open for her to enter.

He helped bandage her wound, she thanked him when he was done

"I'll buy you something delicious soon, thank you so much" she said making her way out of his room making him chuckle, "This kid" he said smiling and went back to sleep.

Ahin grabbed her and Jay's helmet and her keys and made her way out of the house, driving away somewhere.

"Where are you?" Ahin asked as soon as the other side of the call was answered. "Hurry up" she said hanging up the call.

"I'm so sorry, I overslept" Hyosonn said causing Ahin to chuckle at her best friends habit.

"Thank god, you didn't wear skirt this time" she said making Hyosonn to smack her helmet

"Not today, not proper for such a day and I know it plus it's a bit chilly today" Hyoson said, putting on the other helmet and settled on the bike, holding onto Ahin.

They made their way towards somewhere they were supposed to go today. They stopped in between and bought some flowers, Hyosonn bought 3 lilies meanwhile Ahin bought some tulip.

Hyosonn hopped on the bike grabbing onto the flowers as Ahin drove away.

Ahin parked her bike, locking her helmets and made her way towards a giant field. They climbed up till they reached.