31~ Hardest Endgame

It was finally Friday. Ahin made her way downstairs after taking a shower, everyone was waiting for her.

Everyone knew it was a big day for her, they stood in a line as Ahin made her way down the stairs. She saw everyone standing as a smile appeared on her face.

She sighed her lips forming a thin line as she looked intently at everyone. She suddenly hugged Heeseung catching him off guard

"Thank you so much for everything. I just thought I should atleast thank you once properly.

And I hope that you take my suggestion into consideration", Ahin said

Heeseung hugged her back knowing very well what she meant by it.

Ahin pulled away from the hug as she hugged Jake next.

Jake hugged her back happily, "Make sure you do remind yourself that it's okay to make certain decisions that you once thought were right. And it's okay to make wrong decisions at times

But always make sure to take quick actions" Ahin said pulling away from the hug as Jake playfully ruffled Ahin' hair making her laugh.

She then hugged Sunoo who tightly hugged and wriggled his body.

"And make sure you have that conversation with your father" Ahin said making Sunoo nod his head.

She pulled away and ruffled Niki's hair before hugging him.

"You better not trouble your sister. And listen to whatever she says. Make sure you get into that dream college of yours" Ahin said with Niki hugging her back.

Ahin couldn't believe how tall Niki had gotten in just a year.

Sunghoon sensed something wrong, he was hesitant to hug Ahin back. As if she was going to leave them all.

Ahin hugged Sunghoon tightly. "And please, if ever you have something on your mind just talk to people. There are plenty of people wanting to listen you" Ahin said as she pulled herself away

Sunghoon hugged her tightly catching her off guard, "But what if I only want to talk to you? Don't act so weird, please. You better take care of yourself. We're all coming with you, you know that, right?" Sunghoon asked.

Ahin tried her best to smile not wanting to break down. She pulled away from the hug and gave Sunghoon her brightest smile

"Yes, I know you're coming with me. And talk to anyone, I'm not the only one willing to listen and I still remember that coffee of yours.

It's a bummer I just had it once", Ahin said as she pat Sunghoon's shoulders making Sunghoon furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

Ahin then stood in front of Jungwon smiling brightly, she looked at him remembering her childhood days with him and his sister.

Ahin hugged him tightly, "Can't believe you've grown so tall as well. Uncle told me you wanted to be a national taekwondo player?

I talked to him, he'll get you into taekwondo academy. Make sure you work hard" Ahin said as Jungwon pulled away from the hug surprised.

His eyes widened as a bright smile appeared on his face, he hugged Ahin tightly,

"Oh, thank you so much, noona. Dad wasn't letting me thinking that I'm just trying to find excuses. Thank you so much" he said happiness filling him.

Ahin pulled away and ruffled his hair as well.

Ahin stood in front of Siwoo, it had already been six months since she brought Siwoo over to their dorm, mostly known as their home