21~ Caught Up In Lies

It was a special day for Ahin as she had decided to officially propose to Jay. Things had been so hectic for them that they didn't get time together.

Her being invited for an interview and then an unexpected mission and meeting Siwoo, things were just not on their side, so as today they were going to have a day off Ahin decided it was the perfect day to be an official couple.

Ahin had a huge smile on her face as she got ready to leave for the restaurant reservation she had, she had to make sure that everything was prepared and nothing is missed out, though the reservation was made for the evening Ahin just couldn't feel at ease without checking everything.

She dresses up in the same black outfits she had, her hair falling perfectly on her back.

This is the first time Ahin actually noticed how long her hair had gotten since she had cut them to her shoulder length. Ahin smiled at herself, loving how perfect everything was as she made her way out of the house grabbing her helmet and her keys.

On the other hand, Jay had gotten up early as well, taking a shower as it was the day he was planning to propose to Ahin as well.

Oh, only if they knew how much efforts they are taking for each other.

He wore a pair of comfortable clothes making his way to the dining table as he hears Ahin's bike outside as the noise slowly faded.

Jay furrowed his eyebrows wondering where Ahin went so early as he received a notification.

Shin Hwayoung:
Jay, I have something to tell you, can we meet?

Jay:
Is it urgent? Can it wait till tomorrow?

Shin Hwayoung:
I don't think so, Im just sorry. I just I just misunderstood the whole thing and perhaps told you something that is not really true

Jay:
I don't know what your talking about but we'll see about it later

Shin Hwayoung:
It's about Ahin

Jay:
What about her?

Shin Hwayoung:
Can we meet?

Jay:
Okay meet me in the playground near my house at 3

Shin Hwayoung:
Okay

Jay plopped down on the sofa rereading the texts he just exchanged with Hwayoung. What could be Hwayoung talking about? Jay roughly rubbed his face with frustration.

Siwoo carefully settled next to Jay, "Everything good?" Siwoo asked startling Jay. Jay flinched turning his head towards Siwoo as he sighed.

"You scared me" he said making Siwoo nervously rub his nape. "Sorry, didn't mean to do that. You just looked stressed, you good?" Siwoo asked to which Jay sighed as shook his head.

"I don't know, just things have been taking an unexpected turn" Jay said making Siwoo slowly nod his head. "Don't worry, as long as you trust your people, everything's going to turn out to be good in the end" Siwoo said to which Jay gave him a small smile and pat his shoulders.

Ahin, on the other hand, was busy making sure that everything that she had planned was going to be executed perfectly.

She left once she was satisfied with everything, making her way back to her house when she suddenly saw Junwoo roaming around her neighbourhood.

Ahin pulled over, right in front of Junwoo making him flinch, as he tried to figure out who it was. Ahin got off the bike, removing her helmet letting Junwoo have a clear view of who it was.