25~ Bad News

"I can't believe that you're already leaving in two days, it feels just yesterday you came" Niki said watching his sister pack her bags.

They both made their way out of the room to the living room as everyone was busy with their things.

Niki looked at Ahin as she looked at him with concern making him furrow his eyebrows. She signaled him to come to the kitchen making him nod subtly.

He made his way to the kitchen and stood in front of the sink pretending to work, Ahin looked around and said,

"I have some bad news" she said making Niki look at her as he waited for her to continue.

"Uncle Yang called and said we've got a mission today. Someone made a request and we're supposed to leave at 9. I think you should stay at home today" Ahin continued making Niki sigh in defeat.

"Okay, be careful" Niki said giving Ahin a small smile as she smiled back and pat his shoulders.

Jay made his way to the door after hearing the doorbell.

He took the food from the delivery man that they had ordered for lunch and closed the door before thanking the delivery person.

He made his way to the dining table placing the food on the table and settled in his seat.

They all had lunch as if they didn't just had a fight over what food to order and then finally giving in for the Korean food as Niki's sister was over.

They decided to let her have some Korean food since it was her first time here

Heeseung was busy doing the dishes meanwhile everyone was getting ready to leave for the mission they were assigned.

They all gave their reason to Niki's sister that they were called to help Mr. Yang in the garage and Niki was asked to stay home with his sister.

After a few hours, finally the time to leave for their mission everyone made their way to the van

As soon as Heeseung pulled over in front of the house, everyone made their way and hopped in the van, heading to their destination.

Meanwhile Niki and his sister relaxed alone, catching up with each other, finally having some time alone

Mr. Yang had asked them to take down a group of people who were going around stealing stuff from people and harassing drunk women by drugging them.

They all made complaints but no actions were taken as they were hard to track.

Mr. Yang had few people track the group down and follow them around to know what usual places they would visit

Heeseung pulled the car in front of a group smoking as they all glanced at each other and then towards the van as everyone got off.

"So, it's you people. You all look pretty young to be doing such things" Jay said making his way to them while everyone stood behind.

One of them chuckled throwing the cigarette bud on the floor and crushing it with his toe.

He walked forward and stood right in front of Jay, glaring at him.

Jay smirked not breaking the eye contact his hands in his pocket, when suddenly the boy tried to punch Jay when suddenly he felt a tight grip on his wrist.

He looked on his left when he saw another tall boy glare at him, his grip tightening on the boy's wrist.

"Don't do this when you can't handle the consequences" Sunghoon smiled as he aggressively let go of the younger's wrist.