chapter 22- rogue and his mate?

Sophia p.o.v.

I made my way over to my office after announcing the twins to the pack. I feel a bit bad that I growled at jade but I couldnt help it. Silver has yet to mark the twins and I tried to hold the growl in but I couldnt.

"No one touched our mates." Silver growled in my head.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"You know jade did not mean it like that Silver." I said.

Silver kept quite and just shut the mindlink of between us. I sighed and finally entered my office before sitting down.

As expected not long after I sat down Kyle and Jax walked into my office with Kyle raising an eyebrow as he smirked.

"Seeming as you way you do not want them your actions prove otherwise." He said with a chuckle.

I growled lowly at him not in the mood for his game.

"Shut up Kyle. Silver did not like other people touching her mates." I gritted out but can not lie I didn't like it either even though I knew she never meant it like that.

"Yes Silver didn't." Kyle said with a bigger smirk.

"What will we be doing about the young rogue who says his mate is in this pack?" Jax asked.

"I want you to find out who his mate is. I'm sure his mate has got to of sense him somewhere. " I said coldly.

Jax nodded but before anyone could say anything else I spoke again. .

"Have any of you found anything out on the rogue." I asked.

Jax nodded his head.

"The only things I found out was that he was a cook at his old pack and also a cleaner. He was studying business and wanted to become a chef and own his own restaurant. It seems he kept more to himself. The guy he was hoping would be his mate was made rogue and then killed." Jax said with a frown.

I frowned as well.

"He Got killed?" I asked and I know jax meant I want to know all the details.

"Alls that was said was that they made him rogue before some warriors where allowed to chose him about for a short while before they eventaully killed him once the hour was up for him to have to get off the land." Jax said shaking his head in disgust.

"Are you telling me that they made him rogue before making sure he stayed in the pack long enough to be allowed to kill him in their territory because he is rogue." I said and I could feel the rage coming off me.

How fucking dare they.

Jax nodded but stayed silent as did Kyle.