chapter 19- share house or pack house?

Rose p.o.v.

As myself and Rose stepped out the car I could feel my nervousness nearly exploding. I looked up and my eyes instantly snapped straight to Sophia our mate.

"Mate is here. " Rosie my wolf said waggling her tail happily in my head.

I didn't really know what to respond to her more so because I was nervous. I'm not really sure how we are suppose to sat hello or if she would actually properly acknowledge us.

"Good morning Rose and Daisy. If you would please follow me to my office." Sophia said.

"Good morning Alpha Sophia." Myself and Daisy said at the same time nodding at her.

We only called her Alpha as their are people around and I'm not sure if she will not be happy if we just called her Sophia.

A low growl escaped from Sophias lips before she gritted her teeth and spoke.

"Follow me." She said a bit more coldly before she turned around and started walking off.

I looked over to Daisy who was already looking at me with worry. I know Daisy fears we have upset her some how but i honestly can not think of how we have already upset her. I smiled reassuringly at Daisy who gave me a small nervous smile back.

Another thing i noticed was Sophia looked tired. Like she hasnt slept much or at all. It made me worried to be honest.

"It will be okay. Alpha Sophia can be hard work sometimes but she is a good person." I heard Kyle (sophias third in command say).

I nodded my head and gave him a small smile before we all walked silently to Sophias office with Sophia being well ahead of us.

We finally reached her office before she let us in and we all took a seat. I noticed how their was myself, Daisy, Kyle, Sophia and another guy i have yet to meet.

Daisy p.o.v.

I could feel my hands sweat as we are sat in the office. I feel so nervous not knowing what is about to happen or be said.

My heart is pounding out my chest aa i stared at Sophia. She really is so beautful. I can see she looks tired but somehow she still looks so pretty.

"Hello, my name is Beta Jax but please call me Jax." I heard the guy myself and Rose had yet to meet say kindly.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you Jax, I am Daisy." I said softly while shaking his hand.

"I am Rose." Rose said softly before shaking his hand as well.

We heard Sophia clear her throat before she spoke.

"I apologise for bringing you here at such short notice. You will be staying in my house or you can stay in the pack house it's up to you but I would prefer you to be staying at my house so myself and my wolf can see you at all times." Sophia said and I could see Rose slightly raise her eyebrow at the bluntness.

I'm guessing Sophia is just as blunt as Rose can be.

"Okay." I said softly before Rose could speak because I know what Rose is like. She will Start asking her questions no matter who is about but I honestly do not think this is the right time to be asking questions. Sometimes Rose forget there is a time and place for stuff.

"I will be introducing you to the pack tomorrow after you have settled in a little." Rose said more softly.

Rose stayed silent just staring at Sophia while I nodded my head.

The atmoshphere got really awkward in the room so thankfully Kyle cleared his throat.

"My mate and jax mate are dying to meet you both. They are really excited and I can introduce you both whenever you guys are ready. Of course if you do not want to meet anyone today you do not have to." Kyle said softly but I could see the love In his eyes thinking about his mate making my eyes soften.

"We would love to meet them." Myself and Rose said at the same time making us both let out a giggle.

At the sound off our giggle i noticed Sophias eyes soften slightly before she cleared her throat.

"You can meet them soon but first i would like to take you to our house if you are wanting to stay there. Let you get settled in before you meet anybody." Sophia said.

We nodded our head before looking at each other.

"Do you want to be near our mate or would you prefer us to stay in the pack house first." Rose asked softly in our mindlink.

"I think i would prefer we stay eith her. I feel more safe and calm near her. But it's up to you whichever you want to do." I said softly.

"Then its agreed that we stay with her." Rose said softly.

"We will stay with you if that's okay." Rose announced to Sophia. I am not sure if I was just seeing things but it looked like she was relived and her body relaxed more.

Sophia nodded her head before asking us to follow her to her house. As we walked there I noticed not one pack member was around making me confused.

"No pack members really come this way unless I give them permission. " Sophia said seeing my confusion.

Just as she said that a really beautiful house came up. The outside was a light grey and it just made me awh. I noticed how it was the only house this way making me understand she likes her privacy.

"Wow." Myself and Rose gasped st the same time as we stepped in.

She showed us around to the kitchen and bedrooms before letting us know that she will be heading back to the office and if we need her she has left her office number on the side. I noticed she had also left her phone number there as well.

I can not lie I am a bit disappointed we will not be sharing room with her but at the same time I understand. I know mates usually share room straight away but I guess we are In a different situation.

"Should we share a room Daisy?" Rose asked softly.

I nodded my head. Ever since myself and Rose were babies we could just never be apart. For whatever reason we would end up getting actual physical pain at night time if we was apart from each other. Plus we don't mind sharing room but we do also have our own space and do our own things.

As we opened the bedroom door my eyes widened. I'm guessing she knew we would share room as there are actually 3 beds in here. There are two double beds and even a huge bed that could fit a lot off people on.

I looked around the room in awh and wonder. I could see Rose doing the same thing. A smile appeared on my face.  As cold as Sophia is coming across to us this to me shows she cares.