chapter 29- what rogue ?

Rose p.o.v.

After exploding today at Sophia I feel bad. I'm worried I have fucked all this up not only for me but for Daisy as well and I feel so much guilt. I honestly feel like I want to cry but I won't because as much as I feel bad for exploding on her it's the truth. Everything I have said was the truth but I just wish that she could open up to us or that we could have spoken about it properly instead of me going on one.

Seeing our wolves play together just brought up so many emotions for me. It made me question when will the next time they get to do that and will we all ever have a good time.

After I exploded on her I felt more angry when myself and Daisy got back "home" to see jade and Carla.

Flashback!

Tears poured down my face as I stormed away from Sophia. I didn't even mean to explode the way I did but I could not help it. A couple of minutes later I could feel Daisy following quickly behind me. As we got closer to Sophias house I could see Jadę and Carla stood there. They both had wide smiles on their faces that quickly turned into a frown at seeing the state I was in.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Do I need to go get Alpha Sophia." Carla asked worriedly.

I low growl escaped my lips but before I could say anything Daisy piped up.

"How about we all go inside and I make us all something to eat and we can all talk." Daisy said softly.

We all nodded pur heads and walked inside. I could see the girls where all looking at me worriedly and I could see Daisy busied herself eith making food.

As Daisy started to make food I ended up going in a rant to Jade and to Carla who looked at me with soft eyes.

"Give her time Rose. She is probably stressed about all this rogue problem and then not knowing what to do with the rogue down in the dungeon who as he said was in the middle of all this by mistake. She is just stressing about a l-" Jadę started to say but both myself and Daisy froze and looked at her.

"What we you talking about ? What rogue?" I asked surprised.

Jadę and Carla looked at me with wide eyes clearly thinking we knew.

"There is a rogue in the dungeon from just before you guys came here. He says that he was not attacking our pack but only came to look for his mate." Jadę said and I could see her hesitation letting me know this as she does not know if I should not know.

"So your telling me that there is an innocent rogue down in the dungeons all this fucking time." I said with rage and I could feel myself about to explode.

"Rose you need to calm down. We do not know the full story." Daosy said

"And neither do myself and Jade. She has only told you what we know. Our Alpha know what she is doing and does whatever she can for the pack. She does what she thinks is in the best interest. " Carla said looking at jade with narrowed eyes.

"She is our Luna, Carla if she asks I'm not going to hide it from her especially when we have not been told to. However I do agree with Carla about our Alpha. She really is a good Alpha and does what she thinks is best and 9 times out of 10 it really is. You can never be so sure with rogues. Maybe this conversation should not be between all of us but with you both and Sophia." Jadę said softly.

I nodded my head and tried to calm myself down.

"Here." Daisy said passing us all our food.

Wow she cooked that fast. We was having cottage pie.

We all started to eat before Daisy let out a sigh.

"I'm going to take Sophia her food. She has not eaten all day." Daisy said softly.

I nodded my head mad my heart clenched at the thought of her not eating.

Not long after that Sophia arrived back home after she ate before having a little bitnoff a disagreement with me and then she headed to bed.

Flashback over.!

Daisy p o v.

After Sophia and Rose had their disagreement we all tried to go to sleep but myself and Rose struggled. I slowly got up and went to head downstairs.

"Where are you going?" I heard Rose whisper.

I froze for a second before relaxing.

"I can't sleep, I'm going to head downstairs and make some cookies if you want some." I asked softly.

Rose smiled and nodded her head.

We headed downstairs together and I started to make some cookies. Whenever I am feeling a strong emotion sometimes happy and other times sad or angry I always bake things. I just love baking but whenever I am sad or feeling down I always end up baking a bit to much.

As I was baking it was not long before we but got the scent off our mate nearby. I looked up from what i was doing and noticed as she walked in the kitchen. I could see the suprise on her face before she shut her emotions off making us not be able to read her emotions on her face.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." She said softly.

I looked over to Rose who was avoiding eye contact. I could tell she felt guilty.

I looked to Sophia who I could tell wanted to say something to her but did not know what to say.