chapter 38- i trust you both

The twins p.o.v.

Rose had just finished training with Jadę when they decided to go to find the girls at the orphanage. When Rose first arrived at training she got a lot off Congratualtions from most of the pack warriors that where training once they noticed she had been marked which was more or less straight away as they could smell Sophias scent all over her. They could sense their Luna was marked.

Jadę was over the moon when her and Carla realised the twins had been marked before they all went separate ways with Carla and Daisy going to the orphanage and Jadę and Rose going to the training ground.

Finally they got to the orphanage and they noticed a Group of children sat around both Daisy and Carla smiling and laughing with the children.

Once the children noticed Rose and Jadę they gasped and ran to Rose.

"Luna Rose." They all screamed happily before running into Rose's open arms.

She smiled and laughed happily with the children while Daisy, Jadę and Carla watched with a huge smile.

The girls stayed around at the orphanage for another hour before they said goodbyes to the children and headed back home.

As they walked in Daisy instantly started to make them all some food and making sure to make some for Sophia for when she arrives although she is not sure what time Sophia would be home.

All the girls sat and ate while talked mainly about when they all want children and what they will be doing as lunas.

Talking about children made Rose and Daisy both blush but with huge smiles on their face.

As they were in the middle of talking they heard the door open.

"So when do you think you will all have children?" Jadę asked wiggling her eyebrows making Rose giggle and Daisy blush bright red.

"Jadę we haven't even mated yet so-" Rose started saying with a blush but before she could finish the loud bang off the door shut them all.

Sophia walked in and raised an eyebrow at jade and Carla still being here but did not look surprised.

"Who hasnt mated?" Sophia asked raising an eyebrow looking amused.

Rose started stuttering over her words while Daisy cheeks got more red if that was possible making Sophia chuckle aa did Jadę and Carla.

After a short silence once the chuckling calmed down Sophia spoke just as Daisy placed some food in front of her.

"Girls do you mind if I talk to my mates in private." Sophia more stated then asked.

The girls nodded and bowed their head before saying goodbye and leaving.

Rose frowned looking confused while Daisy looked at Sophia with concern. They both could see that whatever Sophia wanted to talk about was not something she really wanted to happen or say. They could see it was bothering her.

"Alpha Hunter contacted me. Your family will be coming to see you both tomorrow." Sophia stated but looked really tense.