chapter 25- training?

Daisy p.o.v.

Drifting off to sleep next to Sophia made me feel so warm inside. I knew I was going to sleep like a baby however what I did not expect was to wake up ontop off Sophia curled up on her like an actual baby. Sophia had one ARM around my waist holding me tightly to her as though I would dissapear.

I slowly opened my eyes and was met with Rose who was cuddled into Sophias side with Sophias ARM wrapped around Rose Just as tight.

A smile appeared on my lips wishing we could stay like this all the time and wishing for it to be like this every morning. I didn't dare move, not wanting to wake either off them up and for this to end.

For a while I stayed snuggled into Sophia. I could hear both their breathing normal but I could tell Sophia started to wake up when I felt her slowly stir. I closed my eyes tightly not wanting her to know I am awake and not wanting this to end.

"I know you are awake Daisy." I heard Sophia whisper.

I stiffened before relaxing.

"I, I am sorry i-" I started to stutter about about move off her before a low growl escaped her lips.

I could feel our bodies pressed together and it just felt so right.

"You can stay Daisy it's fine. " Sophia said surprising me and making a blush appeared on my cheeks.

However I stayed because I really did not want to move. Her arms where still wrapped around myself and Rose making a small smile appeared on my lips.

Before any of us could say anything Rose started to stir. She let out a groan before opening her eyes. Her facial expression went from confusion to awh noticing all our positions.

"Morning." Rose whispered to me.

"Good morning." I whispered back with a small giggle.

"Good morning." Sophia said loudly making even myself jump never mind Rose.

Rose looked at her with wide eyes clearly not realising Sophia was awake making Sophia chuckle knowing that's exactly what Rose thought.

"Good morning." Rose said with a blush.

We all surprisingly layed like that in silence for a short while but it was a comfortable silence not awkward, before Sophia spoke.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed all day I have to get up and check on our pack." Sophia started saying but Rose cut her off.

"Our pack." Rose whispered more to herself then to us.

A smile appeared on my face before Sophia cleared her throat.

"Well you are their and my Luna so yes our pack." She said softly.

We smiled softly at her as I started to sit up. I could see she but back a growl at me moving making me smile more.

We all got up and got ready with me and Rose heading back to "our room" and getting ready for the day. I was the first to jump in the shower as Rose face planted back into the bed.

After my shower and I was ready I headed downstairs. I could see Sophia was already downstairs but could tell she had not been down long.

"Hey, I will do that you sit down." I said softly noticing her about to make a coffee.

"It's okay you don't have to-" She started saying but I shook my head and cut her off.

"It's okay Sophia i love doing stuff like this. You have a long day ahead of you today. Let me make us all some food and coffee and then you can go to sort all the pack stuff out." I basically pleaded with her at the end.

She sighed but gave me a small smile and nodded her head. I smiled happily before I started basically dancing around the room getting our food and coffees ready.

Just as I was plating it all Rose came down and into the kitchen looking a bit more lively.

"Thank you." They both said as I placed there food and coffee in front off them.

I smiled before we all started to eat. It felt so nice and I hope finally this is what will always happen every day.

Rose p.o.v.

Waking up to be cuddled into Sophia and seeing Daisy also cuddled on her warmed my heart. I honestly had the best sleep ever last night and I just hope we could continue to do that.

Today however I know that pack training us on as jade told me yesterday. I love training and I want to continue it so I decided to ask Sophia as we are sat eating.

"Sophia?" I questioned and to be honest I felt nervous.

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and let out a hum.

"C- could I please do pack training today eith everyone." I asked her nervously and to be honest I'm not sure why I feel so nervous.

She stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"You want to do training ?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"As long as you are careful Rose." She said nodding her head making a smile appeared on my face.

She looked over to Daisy who was tense.

"Daisy you do not have to do pack training but I would like to see at one point how good of a fighter you are. I need to know if you need more practicing because I need to know that you can defend yourself." Sophia said softly.

Daisy nodded her head.

"Okay." She whispered.

It's not that Daisy can not fight because she can. The problem she has is that she always feels guilty when she hurts someone and I'm saying when because she actually really is a good fighter and would probably still be able to beat most people here. She just does not like fighting because of the guilt.

"Carla normally goes to see the orphanage today if you would like to go with her Daisy while Rose is at training." Sophia asked softly and a smile appeared on both mine and Daisy face.

It warmed my heart to know that she Is making sure that Daisy not only has something to do while I am not around but something that Daisy will enjoy. I'm guessing she knows about Daisy social anxiety and what she does and does not like. I'm guessing she knows the same about me as she did not seem surprised that I wanted to do training.